• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA YOUR CATS DEAD STUPID!

Wa4892

Forum Clout
My Quan-spiracy theory is ...... Joe took in Beavis when Anthony was in the hospital. Someone ..... Joe, Carole, his daughter REALLY did not like having a cat around. Realizing this beast was going to be in their home for an extended period of time through the remainder of Ant's hospitalization and into the early stages of his rehab, Beavis mysteriously fell ill and was put down. Anthony didn't know until the murder had already taken place.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
My Quan-spiracy theory is ...... Joe took in Beavis when Anthony was in the hospital. Someone ..... Joe, Carole, his daughter REALLY did not like having a cat around. Realizing this beast was going to be in their home for an extended period of time through the remainder of Ant's hospitalization and into the early stages of his rehab, Beavis mysteriously fell ill and was put down. Anthony didn't know until the murder had already taken place.
Dis guy is fawkin good.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The cat probably clawed his Chinese Fender Tweed knockoff. Joe's definitely not gonna pay to have the cat put down so he probably took him to the range and exploded him with a .50 cal.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Are you implying the cat got SUBPOENA'D!?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
My fondest memory of Beavis is when Missy literally stuck Anthony's car keys in his catshit before then stealing camera equipment and credit cards from the McMansion.
Wow I completely forgot that she did that and charged thousands on his credit cards after he cheated on her. Now they’re living happily ever after and WE HATE THAT.

Forum Clout
One of his lackeys was too busy trying to forge a new will to feed old Beavis. Nana’s only real tie to humanity left. I think owning a cat like that is pretty shitty in general, but owning an exotic cat and then keeping it in a tiny NY apartment where the only interaction it’s getting is from a drunk geriatric screaming at COD and flipping the couch probably made for a miserable life for the poor kitty.

You know you’re a terrible person when “low level animal abuser” isn’t even in the top five of your worst character traits.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
fc7fb2c060a845e1e392a957f1fd492c.jpg

0e7ac2cd0b5f31e39f694b8678c610bc.jpg

cd96959aff0384f5d7df922e239a6c09.jpg

lowend73

Forum Clout
There are people out there who get tired of a family pet and either; ditch it, or use the excuse of "he/she is old and in pain and I don't want to pay for medication and would rather blow it on alcohol, and COD skins"

We should not be surprised, this is a "man" who left his mother to rot with Dementia in a nursing home. Dawn being the only one who gave an honest fuck.

Just more and more examples of what a reprehensible ghoul he is.

Maybe someone found him rooting around and took him to a loving home.