• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA YOUR CATS DEAD STUPID!

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I tried. WTF is on his lap? I said with a bud light. Is that his name on a tissue box? lol

image-1.png

image-2.png

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
wait wait, what 'young cat'? I'm out of the loop with Cumia cat lore. I only knew of Beav.
He got "Neo" a couple years ago and was a kitten as far as I know, funster. And it's dead in only a few years? Nice shitty breeder for your designer cat, you fucking fagster. Just go fucking adopt.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

The timeline looks like he got it four years ago... and it's fucking dead?

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He got "Neo" a couple years ago and was a kitten as far as I know, funster. And it's dead in only a few years? Nice shitty breeder for your designer cat, you fucking fagster. Just go fucking adopt.

View attachment 163141
View attachment 163142

The timeline looks like he got it four years ago... and it's fucking dead?
This fucker clearly didn't take care of them. Probably didn't even give them wet food.

Forum Clout
This is all just so suspicious. Neo was Missy’s cat and Beavis of course was Nana’s. When Missy originally left for SC she took Neo and left Beavis with Nana in the Mineola Spit Shack.

End of July when she came back to close out Nana’s Spit Shack she took Beavis down to SC. Now both kitties are dead? Beav was 10 and Neo was only four.

She probably let them run around outside and they either got picked off by hawks or maybe ran away. Maybe bitten by a snake? Or something more sinister. One can only wonder.

IMG_6531.jpegIMG_6530.jpeg
I’m so sorry, Nana.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
This is all just so suspicious. Neo was Missy’s cat and Beavis of course was Nana’s. When Missy originally left for SC she took Neo and left Beavis with Nana in the Mineola Spit Shack.

End of July when she came back to close out Nana’s Spit Shack she took Beavis down to SC. Now both kitties are dead? Beav was 10 and Neo was only four.

She probably let them run around outside and they either got picked off by hawks or maybe ran away. Maybe bitten by a snake? Or something more sinister. One can only wonder.

View attachment 163185View attachment 163186
I’m so sorry, Nana.
I don't wonder. She's a lunatic that Nana had locked up. Of course, she killed the cats.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I don't wonder. She's a lunatic that Nana had locked up. Of course, she killed the cats.
The death of Neo really points toward it being true. Far too young to die of "natural causes" and the deaths are way too close together. Next in line is Ant. I wouldnt be surprised if Ant dies shortly after moving back in with her.