• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA YOUR CATS DEAD STUPID!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Dying in the hospital but still gotta stick it to those FNs. There's no humor in this xeet

IMG_6351.jpeg

Forum Clout
I don't think that's Neo in the "reunited" photo. I think that's Manbody Missy's first cat, Freddie. She bought him when Anthony was still with the teenager and posted photos of him to get Anthony's attention and it worked. He cheated on the teenager with Manbody and started posting photos and video of Freddie visiting the McMansion and playing with Beavis.

Then after the whole "Catshit Crazy" thing happened after he cheated on Missy with Dani, and after he got arrested for assaulting Dani, the Freddie cat got sick. Anthony posted Missy's GoFundMe to help pay for Freddie's vet bills, but Freddie ended up dying. Both Freddie and Beavis died young. Maybe those two shouldn't own any pets. Hopefully they re-home little Neo before he meets the same fate. Those two shouldn't even be trusted with a goldfish.

Forum Clout
I don't think that's Neo in the "reunited" photo. I think that's Manbody Missy's first cat, Freddie. She bought him when Anthony was still with the teenager and posted photos of him to get Anthony's attention and it worked. He cheated on the teenager with Manbody and started posting photos and video of Freddie visiting the McMansion and playing with Beavis.

Then after the whole "Catshit Crazy" thing happened after he cheated on Missy with Dani, and after he got arrested for assaulting Dani, the Freddie cat got sick. Anthony posted Missy's GoFundMe to help pay for Freddie's vet bills, but Freddie ended up dying. Both Freddie and Beavis died young. Maybe those two shouldn't own any pets. Hopefully they re-home little Neo before he meets the same fate. Those two shouldn't even be trusted with a goldfish.
Yes that makes sense. Reunited in cat heaven, or wherever. I forgot about that cat she had that “got sick.”

That said, I still think she killed the Beave and the Nana is next if he doesn’t watch out.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout

You are right. I donated because I wanted some of that puss.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is all just so suspicious. Neo was Missy’s cat and Beavis of course was Nana’s. When Missy originally left for SC she took Neo and left Beavis with Nana in the Mineola Spit Shack.

End of July when she came back to close out Nana’s Spit Shack she took Beavis down to SC. Now both kitties are dead? Beav was 10 and Neo was only four.

She probably let them run around outside and they either got picked off by hawks or maybe ran away. Maybe bitten by a snake? Or something more sinister. One can only wonder.

View attachment 163185View attachment 163186
I’m so sorry, Nana.
You’re being too generous. The minute Missy got the call Nana was in the ER she put them down. She thought she was about to inherit the sweet Cumia fortune and the cats would be a burden. Probably didnt even want them but her fruity boyfriend did. Missy murdered those two cats and Anthony let it happen.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Dying in the hospital but still gotta stick it to those FNs. There's no humor in this xeet

View attachment 163187
Pretty funny because if we magically time travelled back to the 1800’s Nana would 100% be on sale at one of these auctions. And he would probably be executed for being unprofitable considering his dick doesn’t work and he has no strength to do labor. I guess he could be a house nigger but he also cant cook.

Forum Clout
Pretty funny because if we magically time travelled back to the 1800’s Nana would 100% be on sale at one of these auctions. And he would probably be executed for being unprofitable considering his dick doesn’t work and he has no strength to do labor. I guess he could be a house nigger but he also cant cook.
But, he can be funny and we hate that!