• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

HAHA YOUR CATS DEAD STUPID!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1698888087147.png

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
There's no way Ant was taking that cat to the vet for regular check-ups. He can barely take care of himself.
I'll bet the old queen left out bags of pretzels and shit and Beavis got stuck into things they can't digest properly. He'd probably pass out and forget to feed him some nights. My grandmother's cat lived to 28 (got put down) and it never went to the vet and ate nothing but Whiskas brand cat food.

IWatchTV

Forum Clout
Doesn’t he still have the other cat? Got two cats when I was 9. One lived until like 17 and the other lived to 21. They lived in a house with my chain smoking parents getting basic ass grocery store food and lived that long.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Man, if my depraved, debauched lifestyle landed me in the ICU for weeks on end, and my pet died while I was away, I'd be totally crushed and guilt-ridden. Nana's first thought? How many Twitter followers he has. Given the tenor of his gay tweet, this experience hasn't changed him at all, and his only concern is jumping right back into his beer-soaked, hooting lifestyle as soon as he can. And that's a good thing, as it means he'll be dead all the sooner.