• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GM Sarli Thread

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
The stealing the 15k of people money
He should definitely eat shit for that. Kickstarter scams have turned a whole lot of people off of crowdfunding, costing a lot of small developers their one shot. He should never be allowed to forget that he's a fucking thief.

I'll give him this much, unlike Rick, he's appropriately insecure about his weight and avoids selfies.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
The stealing the 15k of people money also would be one, but think he has given everyone the blockerooney
He's currently mocking people for having him blocked

16.png

He's a different animal to the pig, but almost as hatable.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He's currently mocking people for having him blocked

View attachment 16706

He's a different animal to the pig, but almost as hatable.
Not just his own timeline, but going to THAT dudes timeline and tweeting that shit to his followers. Either dreadfully insecure, or a troll with more in common with us than he'd like to admit. It's definitely the first one.

Screenshot_20211221-212129.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I invited Mr Sarli engage in fisticuffs since he’s telling people to pray that he never finds them. Even told him we can meet between New Orleans and wherever he lives in Texas. Despite his internet tough guy posturing, he hasn’t responded. I bet he would cry like a bitch or even bring a plastic lightsaber to fight with. He’s even more PAThetic than Piggy.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
His blurb says he’s “written for Star Wars” just to clarify he wrote a blog on a dork site for Star Wars RPG players. That’s not writing for Star Wars. Way to fluff your blurb. Fucking loser.

G

His blurb says he’s “written for Star Wars” just to clarify he wrote a blog on a dork site for Star Wars RPG players. That’s not writing for Star Wars. Way to fluff your blurb. Fucking loser.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Gary_M._Sarli[/URL]
Yeah yeah that's fucking stupid, but right now we're talking about how he's a career thief and potentially a sex offender.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Yeah yeah that's fucking stupid, but right now we're talking about how he's a career thief and potentially a sex offender.
Liar seems to go hand in hand with both thief and Child Molestor, if you ask me.

not surprised an alleged Pedo is a sci-Fi addict. Seems to be a genre that draws kiddy fiddlers.

I wonder if Jules Verne and HG Wells we’re worshipped by kiddy fuckers in their day.