• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GM Sarli Thread

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Fat, too.
Even his cartoon avatar is fat. He's so fucking fat, he even correctly portrays himself as fat in a fantasy medium

Screenshot_20211221-200151.jpg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
It's still up.

Looks like Gary got the money for the project then really did do a Norton.

View attachment 16693
View attachment 16694

I love it. Just another hypocritical shyster acting like they can dictate morality on the rest of us. Choke on your own vomit, asshole.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
More threats of violence from the morbidly obese forty-year-old tub of lard that's too scared to go to the ER when he thinks his calcified arteries are seizing on him, and who is such an unfuckable nerd that he found a way to combine star wars and d&d. I'm sure all the Twitter rascals are quaking in their boots.

Screenshot_20211221-205024.jpg

Last edited:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
More threats of violence from the morbidly obese forty-year-old tub of lard that's too scared to go to the ER when he thinks his calcified arteries are seizing on him, and who is such an unfuckable nerd that he found a way to combine star wars and d&d. I'm sure all the Twitter rascals are quaking in their boots.

View attachment 16699
Best he could do is hit you with his electric scooter