• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GM Sarli Thread

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Didn't get a chance to tell him his brother was in in hell because of his sins

I searched his gaming company GMSarli Games and their twitter account is here:

It hasn't been used since 2015, and their company website doesn't work, so I don't think you'll reach him there, but maybe it's worth a try.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I love when we suddenly get new, short lived characters

BCBl.gif

Gotta liven things up once in a while. I give it 4 days max until he wisens up and stops responding.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 16659

Says the pussy that locked down his twitter. They always act like big fucking tough men until it's their turn in the barrel.
I love seeing these keyboard tough guys run and hide when they get any push back. This idiot is afraid of his own shadow but talks like he’s a UFC champ. They’re all just like Pat.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I searched his gaming company GMSarli Games and their twitter account is here:

It hasn't been used since 2015, and their company website doesn't work, so I don't think you'll reach him there, but maybe it's worth a try.
It's a good dumping spot, sooner out later he'll find out and deal with it

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I love seeing these keyboard tough guys run and hide when they get any push back. This idiot is afraid of his own shadow but talks like he’s a UFC champ. They’re all just like Pat.

Little bitch has a timeline full of literally wishing death on people with opposing beliefs, but completely melts down when anyone says shit about his fat dead brother. Don't get in the ring if you have a glass jaw.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
View attachment 16666I don't think that the "anti-vaxxers" forced you to be a big fat fatty, but by all means, keep going on, you melodramatic ham planet.

View attachment 16667
Yeah, by all means, take Patrick's advice. It's worked out for you great so far.
This is where Rick is a massive piece of shit to his defenders. By so frequently repeating the lie that "it's one guy behind all these troll accounts", his white knight defenders think the troll storm they are diving head-first into is manageable ("it's just one guy, surely I can handle that"). He willingly sacrifices them to his cause by luring them in with a false premise.