• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GM Sarli Thread

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He is another Rick, blocking right away, replying behind blocks and so happy when somebody blocks him
vDI46Yv.png
He really is a clone of the pig. Possibly an even bigger wimp. He enjoys debating like a snarky cunt:

21.png

22.png

23.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
"I thought I was having a heart attack but decided not to seek medical attention for it because I'm afraid I'll catch something that kills far fewer people than heart attacks".

View attachment 16577
I will continue to drag this thing out until you are dead. That is the power I have of being in the minority. Deal with it, faggot.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
"I thought I was having a heart attack but decided not to seek medical attention for it because I'm afraid I'll catch something that kills far fewer people than heart attacks".

View attachment 16577
Sadly for humanity this cunt is COVID negative. Wish he was AIDS positive though.

I love wishes, they’re opinions and not defamation. :-)

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Obit says he had gerbils, oh noes
Wonder what he had those for. Sounds like some Richard Gere shit. Read the obit, I’m guessing ole Rainbow Flag posting is the possibly gay brother who’s spouse is named Jesse, as in the male form of the name…shouldn’t it be GM that likes Gerbils?

I hope this cunt knows the days of pain ahead of him. I pray he takes the Tomlinson approach and never learns to quit feeding trolls. He has pure LOLcow potential.