• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

GM Sarli Thread

PeteRose

Forum Clout
Home health care giver? I’m guessing he’s the care giver for his wheelchair girlfriend which is very similar to the theory that Niki is Pat’s care giver for a scam.
yeah thats a lot of what is in the build back better campaign. all these preschools and home care scams. people not good enough to get a job anywhere, but able to bill the government to do nothing.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
44932820-10216529481017089-5536677864948105216-n.jpg

10392149-1292011943208-7467615-n.jpg
I’ve never been one to make fun of people for being poor but fuck this faggot. That top pic looks like it was taken at some Cumia crack house.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
yeah thats a lot of what is in the build back better campaign. all these preschools and home care scams. people not good enough to get a job anywhere, but able to bill the government to do nothing.
Working from home I have the TV on in the background and about 75% of afternoon TV commercials are for home health care givers. Years ago it was ads for online school / community college / etc for the unemployed watching Maury everyday to encourage them to get an education to get a real job. Now it’s just care giver ads which can be easily scammed.

I knew a girl who was a complete disaster who smoked weed all day everyday to the point she smoked herself retarded. She was a care giver to her mom since she couldn’t do an actual job. Her mom didn’t even need her help and could get around so she got paid to lay around all day while they both scam the government.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Does anyone actually believe this slob identifies as non-binary? I don't believe for a second that's in his profile for anything other than stacking another "this is why my life is so hard" onto the pile. He strikes me as the type that needs as many things as possible to blame his problems on instead of his gluttony and repulsiveness.

View attachment 16740
Home health care giver yet is a big fat unhealthy gross person. Further proof home health care giver jobs are a scam.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’ve never been one to make fun of people for being poor but fuck this faggot. That top pic looks like it was taken at some Cumia crack house.
It’s amazing how he claims were losers in our moms basement yet he fits the physical description of fat gross basement troll. He’s a real life comic book guy from the Simpsons.

“Worst. Pat Character. Ever.”

G

It’s quite the coincidence that every one of these Piggy ballwashers we cross paths with happens to have skeletons in their closet. It’s almost like Pat’s circle is composed entirely of criminals & degenerates.

This guy genuinely deserves to be fucked with.
They genuinely expect that they should be able to call all the taxpaying people garbage for wanting to keep the money they earn while they get handouts and demand to be endorsed and never have to face so much as a single insult without the insulter being banned from whatever platform they made the insult on. Death camps for these animals is our only hope.

G

It’s amazing how he claims were losers in our moms basement yet he fits the physical description of fat gross basement troll. He’s a real life comic book guy from the Simpsons.

“Worst. Pat Character. Ever.”
I usually lose interest in new Fats & Friends characters after an hour or so. This is one's got some meat on him though. I say we troll this cripple-fucking abomination back to the polluted womb from whence he came.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
He's banging a cripple.
67074030-10218454546142514-3207738909618339840-n.jpg

51668606-10217302980914103-7804210483141017600-n.jpg

Fucking hell. Some handicapped person that got their leg blown off in war, arm chewed off by a shark, even born without limbs, hey if their handicap doesn't bother you go and have fun.

But physically speaking, this gal clearly has some kind of degenerative disease that makes her look like a little kid, even with her Mary Robinette face. That first photo looks about as romantic as a polar bear eating a baby seal. I'm sure everyone pretends he's so amazing for looking past her disability and loving her for what's inside, instead of being attracted to some frail little cripple who can't get up and walk away.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I usually lose interest in new Fats & Friends characters after an hour or so. This is one's got some meat on him though. I say we troll this cripple-fucking abomination back to the polluted womb from whence he came.
He’s got some meat on him alright. You see, he’s a great big fat person.

I never could understand why blobs like this grow their hair long. It always looks gross and greasy and when you’re already a big fatso why have hair long enough for a pony tail. They always have the same gross look. Also he must have some awful body odor.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fucking hell. Some handicapped person that got their leg blown off in war, arm chewed off by a shark, even born without limbs, hey if their handicap doesn't bother you go and have fun.

But physically speaking, this gal clearly has some kind of degenerative disease that makes her look like a little kid, even with her Mary Robinette face. That first photo looks about as romantic as a polar bear eating a baby seal. I'm sure everyone pretends he's so amazing for looking past her disability and loving her for what's inside, instead of being attracted to some frail little cripple who can't get up and walk away.
I’m guessing he’s her “home health care giver” so he’s also using her disability for a paycheck. It’s obvious this freak never had a respectable job and already on some government assistance to write Star Wars fan fiction that nobody would ever pay for.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

I never could understand why blobs like this grow their hair long. It always looks gross and greasy and when you’re already a big fatso why have hair long enough for a pony tail. They always have the same gross look. Also he must have some awful body odor.
Morbidly obese people are constantly sweaty even in winter conditions, which just exacerbates the problem.

Hygiene doesn't strike me as one of his strong suits, either.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
Of course fat worthless faggots celebrate all the money getting poured into the most worthless segment of the population.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
They genuinely expect that they should be able to call all the taxpaying people garbage for wanting to keep the money they earn while they get handouts and demand to be endorsed and never have to face so much as a single insult without the insulter being banned from whatever platform they made the insult on. Death camps for these animals is our only hope.

They're the real fascists.

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout

"You will eat parakeet meat!". I can't imagine how gross regular sex acts are with this obese faggot, let alone the degenerate shit he wants to do. But more realistically it's probably a dead bedroom situation, either because she has zero attraction or it's just not logistically possible to fuck. Even this Captain Planet villain looking bitch deserves better. She's disabled and was dealt shitty cards. At least she could get some good dick.

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout

I was friends with a guy like that in college. Literally textbook fat nerd. Ponytail, bad hygiene, awful dress sense and faggy voice with comic book guy personality. He ended up dating this girl down the hall who had a crush on me with kind of a lantern jaw but big ass knockers. She managed to get him to work on his shitty appearance but still obviously just had no attraction and was being kind.

Long story short she was texting me all the time after she graduated wanting to "come visit" and later I fucked her