• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Given Pig's take on everything this comes as no surprise.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Of course he's on the "Die Hard is a Christmas movie" bandwagon. It's a Christmas movie in the same way Trading Places or Lethal Weapon (or most of Shane Black's scripts) are Christmas movies. They're set at Christmas, but you remove it from the plot, or replace it with another holiday or event and the movies still work. Christmas is incidental to the story, not integral.

Say Christmas more, stupid.

That was exactly my response when people would say that shit 15 years ago. "Mine's Lethal Weapon." They don't even get it because they've only been told the Die Hard thing because of Reddit or Twitter whatever. Pat is exactly that kind of retard.

It's also unoriginal Reddit tier faggotry- one person posts a "funny," then the rest of the humorless fucks steal it and make it part of their personalities. My kids watch Fuller House and they even mentioned it on there, that's how widespread it is
For sure this fat imbecile spent years asking people "what's your favorite Christmas movie?" and then BLOWING THEIR MINDS when he replies "Oh, yeah? Mine? It's DIE HARD. 😎"

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That was exactly my response when people would say that shit 15 years ago. "Mine's Lethal Weapon." They don't even get it because they've only been told the Die Hard thing because of Reddit or Twitter whatever. Pat is exactly that kind of retard.

For sure this fat imbecile spent years asking people "what's your favorite Christmas movie?" and then BLOWING THEIR MINDS when he replies "Oh, yeah? Mine? It's DIE HARD. 😎"
There was a Facebook post of Pat's years ago that was "what's your favorite? Coke or Pepsi?" and of course that faggot had to say Mtn. Dew 😎. Whoa! This guy doesn't play by the rules!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There was a Facebook post of Pat's years ago that was "what's your favorite? Coke or Pepsi?" and of course that faggot had to say Mtn. Dew 😎. Whoa! This guy doesn't play by the rules!
1692585507424.png
1692585528098.png
1692585553105.png
1692585593714.png