• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Given Pig's take on everything this comes as no surprise.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Can someone please photoshop Dan’s face on this poster? I’ll reward them sexually.

IMG_3965.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
That's two-thirds of the duration of the movie.

The last third in the 50s is worth watching for the various jewey ways Zemeckis and Gale try to avoid showing Crispin Glover, and the fact that the teenage Biff has gone from bully to now being willing to commit murder on anyone who fucks with his car.

The first movie made so much money, it was inevitable they'd make sequels. It's showbusiness, Ray, not showartisticintegrity.

It felt like most of the movie, that's how much I hated the last part. It dragged on.

The Crispin Glover issue caused him to sue, and win, over not giving permission to re-use his likeness again, if I remember right. I'm not surprised he struggled to get sizable roles after that, he must have really pissed off some big names after that, even though he was absolutely right.

Spielberg has no integrity to me. Cunt was a part of that group from the 70's that pushed for full creative control - and got it - only to have it all disappear in an instant when Landis had to have his little helicopter stunt that killed Vic Morrow and two non-union kid actors. He threw Landis out to dry (which I agree with) and then proceeded to agree with giving studios all their power back (that I don't entirely agree with).

I know it's fucking showbusiness, lad, I don't work for free. I'm grateful to make as much as I do performing my music, but it doesn't mean I want to write and perform songs that I have no feelings towards.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He definitely thinks the 3rd Godfather was the best of the lot too. Fag

No way he could sit through a Godfather movie; too long with barely any action. The movies are all about family dynamics, which Pat could never understand.

Anyway, I bet Fats doesn't like the first one because it's all about high school and getting the girl and winning over bullies, all of which he never did.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
It felt like most of the movie, that's how much I hated the last part. It dragged on.

The Crispin Glover issue caused him to sue, and win, over not giving permission to re-use his likeness again, if I remember right. I'm not surprised he struggled to get sizable roles after that, he must have really pissed off some big names after that, even though he was absolutely right.

Spielberg has no integrity to me. Cunt was a part of that group from the 70's that pushed for full creative control - and got it - only to have it all disappear in an instant when Landis had to have his little helicopter stunt that killed Vic Morrow and two non-union kid actors. He threw Landis out to dry (which I agree with) and then proceeded to agree with giving studios all their power back (that I don't entirely agree with).

I know it's fucking showbusiness, lad, I don't work for free. I'm grateful to make as much as I do performing my music, but it doesn't mean I want to write and perform songs that I have no feelings towards.

“I think there would be a better message if, instead of the son character pumping his fist in the air or whatever, jumping up in the air because he has a new truck [in the new timeline], if instead the reward was that the mother and father characters are in love with each other.”

-Crispin Glover, Faggot.

G

What's the worst thing about summer in the Highlands?

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
What's the worst thing about summer in the Highlands?

When I lived in Dumfries as a wee lad, my only complaint of it was the constant year-round rain. I considered a warm summer day without rain, no matter how humid, a reprieve.

Maybe the long days during the summer were the worst part? That I don't quite miss, but I'll take that over living in Edinburgh again any day.

G

When I lived in Dumfries as a wee lad, my only complaint of it was the constant year-round rain. I considered a warm summer day without rain, no matter how humid, a reprieve.

Maybe the long days during the summer were the worst part? That I don't quite miss, but I'll take that over living in Edinburgh again any day.
Oh dear, Ray. Wrong answer. It's the midges. Everyone knows that. I would've also accepted "the tourists."

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Oh dear, Ray. Wrong answer. It's the midges. Everyone knows that. I would've also accepted "the tourists."

Do I look like an outdoorsman to you, lad? Don't let the beard fool you, I was indoors being a fucking introvert and practicing guitar most of my young life. I hold to my opinion.

But yes, no love lost for midges. And tourists are a bane of existence anywhere in the world, even here in Poznan.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
If he's not you still gotta admire his commitment to the bit.

While the doubt is very much needed here, I do ask you this sincerely: why would I hold onto this for so long if it was a bit? Wouldn't it be nice to just be myself if I was actually someone else, like @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda does with his personal stories?

It makes one wonder.