• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Given Pig's take on everything this comes as no surprise.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The lack of action makes that movie perfect. I hate him. Watch a movie for adults once in your life before you go to prison.

I bet he'd be put to sleep watching Forbidden Planet because not enough things go BOOM on the screen.

It's a science fiction allegory for The Tempest, you philistine fuck.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The first movie is a genuine masterpiece. There is almost nothing that could be changed to make it better.

It’s pretty much a perfect movie
Pat gatekeeps BTTF because of his wedding day. He thinks it makes him authority on the topic

1692465806971.png
1692465820632.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It felt like most of the movie, that's how much I hated the last part. It dragged on.

The Crispin Glover issue caused him to sue, and win, over not giving permission to re-use his likeness again, if I remember right. I'm not surprised he struggled to get sizable roles after that, he must have really pissed off some big names after that, even though he was absolutely right.

Spielberg has no integrity to me. Cunt was a part of that group from the 70's that pushed for full creative control - and got it - only to have it all disappear in an instant when Landis had to have his little helicopter stunt that killed Vic Morrow and two non-union kid actors. He threw Landis out to dry (which I agree with) and then proceeded to agree with giving studios all their power back (that I don't entirely agree with).

I know it's fucking showbusiness, lad, I don't work for free. I'm grateful to make as much as I do performing my music, but it doesn't mean I want to write and perform songs that I have no feelings towards.
Glover has openly called Spielberg a pedophile.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
The third one just felt like a sad attempt to "franchise" it for future shitty sequels. The first two felt intrinsically linked to Marty, the third felt like a fanfic.

They're in the Wild West! Now they're in Medieval times! Now they're in the Renaissance! We have a time traveling DeLorean so we can go ANYWHERE!!! Doctor Who bullshit.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
He's so warped and twisted that he feels compelled to always take the losers position in any argument, comparison or debate. He just cant help himself. I always thought oppositional defiance disorder was made up jewshit until Rick presented all of the hallmarks of the condition. Fuckin crazy shit. He will be a case study one day.
Pretend I replied to this with something erudite about Nietzschean slave morality.