• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Given Pig's take on everything this comes as no surprise.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Can someone please photoshop Dan’s face on this poster? I’ll reward them sexually.

View attachment 143668
being-dan-mullen.jpg

Not exactly what you wanted but I happened to see this a while back. Probably made by @HH Brother.

Watch a movie for adults once in your life before you go to prison.
I think the only good film take I've ever seen him have was that Master and Commander is good, which is on the level of saying that water is wet so not that big a point in his favor.

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He's said Aliens is better than Alien so yes. He also thinks Ghostbusters II is better than Ghostbusters. He's like an over the top character in a sitcom who is known for being wrong about everything.
He's more like the retard actor that played Chandler Bing telling Norm Macdonald he invented sarcasm.

Forum Clout
He's said Aliens is better than Alien so yes. He also thinks Ghostbusters II is better than Ghostbusters. He's like an over the top character in a sitcom who is known for being wrong about everything.
Well, then he definitely deserves everything he has coming to him. Let's see how your hot takes go over in county, fatso.

G

Of course he's on the "Die Hard is a Christmas movie" bandwagon. It's a Christmas movie in the same way Trading Places or Lethal Weapon (or most of Shane Black's scripts) are Christmas movies. They're set at Christmas, but you remove it from the plot, or replace it with another holiday or event and the movies still work. Christmas is incidental to the story, not integral.

Say Christmas more, stupid.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Of course he's on the "Die Hard is a Christmas movie" bandwagon. It's a Christmas movie in the same way Trading Places or Lethal Weapon (or most of Shane Black's scripts) are Christmas movies. They're set at Christmas, but you remove it from the plot, or replace it with another holiday or event and the movies still work. Christmas is incidental to the story, not integral.

Say Christmas more, stupid.
It's also unoriginal Reddit tier faggotry- one person posts a "funny," then the rest of the humorless fucks steal it and make it part of their personalities. My kids watch Fuller House and they even mentioned it on there, that's how widespread it is