• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Given Pig's take on everything this comes as no surprise.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
367796309_133594323138975_5097289540785157986_n.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The first is obviously the best, but 2 is entertaining and has some clever ideas. 3 wouldn't actually be bad if it was a standalone movie, but it's objectively the worst of the trilogy. Even my young kids recognise that.

2 is only worth watching for the future part - and maybe the portion in the changed present, where Biff runs everything. But returning to the past all over again just didn't work, and that's the main part of the film.

I know they're held in high regard, especially in your part of the world, but I believe if they stopped at the first, that movie would be fucking legend. It's like when Lucas did the prequels - nerdy cunts held up those original three films like gospel, but the prequels affected the perception on all of it.

And no, I'm not getting started on that one.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
2 is only worth watching for the future part - and maybe the portion in the changed present, where Biff runs everything. But returning to the past all over again just didn't work, and that's the main part of the film.

I know they're held in high regard, especially in your part of the world, but I believe if they stopped at the first, that movie would be fucking legend. It's like when Lucas did the prequels - nerdy cunts held up those original three films like gospel, but the prequels affected the perception on all of it.

And no, I'm not getting started on that one.
I know you're not Ray Wilson, Ray.

G

2 is only worth watching for the future part - and maybe the portion in the changed present, where Biff runs everything.
That's two-thirds of the duration of the movie.

The last third in the 50s is worth watching for the various jewey ways Zemeckis and Gale try to avoid showing Crispin Glover, and the fact that the teenage Biff has gone from bully to now being willing to commit murder on anyone who fucks with his car.

The first movie made so much money, it was inevitable they'd make sequels. It's showbusiness, Ray, not showartisticintegrity.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He's so warped and twisted that he feels compelled to always take the losers position in any argument, comparison or debate. He just cant help himself. I always thought oppositional defiance disorder was made up jewshit until Rick presented all of the hallmarks of the condition. Fuckin crazy shit. He will be a case study one day.