(((Ghislaine Maxwell))) megathread

Snake

It's certainly covered like it is.

Waukesha has gotten more actual in-depth coverage than this sham of a trial.

They'll give her a year of prison and let her out immediately because she already served.

She was only on trial for crimes committed from something like 1994-1997. I'm positive that as soon as this case is done they'll file more charges for 1998-2018, because no one is above the law, or so everyone told me during Trump's presidency.
No White goyim are above the law. Trump certified that with his pardons of mindless niggers and kike gangsters. Yet they go after the mostly peaceful 1/6ers with a hatchet.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
No White goyim are above the law. Trump certified that with his pardons of mindless niggers and kike gangsters. Yet they go after the mostly peaceful 1/6ers with a hatchet.
They were violent insurrectionists as displayed by the photos and stories of our beloved government officials being in fear for their lives. Nancy pelosi got home late and some documents stolen. Try going through that in a day.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Trump used Epstein's jet a bunch of times. (((MAGA))) supporters are saying of course it does not matter. But now Trump has been seen partying with Epstein, using his jet, and buying properties in Florida right near Epstein. Trump also shows yet again that despite his "billionaire" status he never owned private jets and always had to borrow. Borrow from jews.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Trump used Epstein's jet a bunch of times. (((MAGA))) supporters are saying of course it does not matter. But now Trump has been seen partying with Epstein, using his jet, and buying properties in Florida right near Epstein. Trump also shows yet again that despite his "billionaire" status he never owned private jets and always had to borrow. Borrow from jews.
I understand why people hate Trump, I definitely had issues with him too, but putting him in the middle of this is absurd. The photos of them together are at least 25 years old, and Epstein was hanging out with high profile people (Clinton, Gates, George Stephanopoulos, Dershowitz, etc) after he was was convicted in 2008, right up until he got charged a 2nd time. It's one thing to party with a guy that turns out to be a scumbag; continuing a friendship after that guy pleas guilty to sex trafficking and registering as a sex offender is another

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I understand why people hate Trump, I definitely had issues with him too, but putting him in the middle of this is absurd. The photos of them together are at least 25 years old, and Epstein was hanging out with high profile people (Clinton, Gates, George Stephanopoulos, Dershowitz, etc) after he was was convicted in 2008, right up until he got charged a 2nd time. It's one thing to party with a guy that turns out to be a scumbag; continuing a friendship after that guy pleas guilty to sex trafficking and registering as a sex offender is another
He did himself no favors by saying he "wished her well" when responding to Ghislaine being charged.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
guilty.png