(((Ghislaine Maxwell))) megathread

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Tim Dillon has done a couple interviews with journalist Whitney Webb about this, she's an expert on the Maxwell family and her father's ties to the Promise Software Scandal and all this other shit. Epstein used to work for AG Bill Barr's father or something, it's a mind-numbing amount of horrific information all verifiable on Wikipedia. This was all pretty out in the open, the media just will pretend it was a fever dream.

yup, you point out any of the connections people on the Left had with Epstein and they just shut down and spam the one picture trump took with him as if that negates your point. total delusion. I wouldn't like to see Trump go down (would hope he's not guilty, at least of this), but if the Clintons and all the rest go down with him, i'll take that as a win.

G

yup, you point out any of the connections people on the Left had with Epstein and they just shut down and spam the one picture trump took with him as if that negates your point. total delusion. I wouldn't like to see Trump go down (would hope he's not guilty, at least of this), but if the Clintons and all the rest go down with him, i'll take that as a win.
In one of the Webb interviews, she talks about Trump's relationship with Epstein... apparently Trump wasn't a huge fan, and that could be because he sensed he was a creep, or he just saw him as a financial rival, who knows.
But the story is, after hearing Epstein was interested in a NY property for sale, Trump outbid him and then immediately flipped it to a Russian shadow investor who tore it down. Alpha.

WhereWeAt

I had like 3 paragraphs written cause I’m a tard. You make the mistake of thinking these people understand morality. They are all psychopaths and sociopaths. The risk is equal to or less than Epstein approaching them. Why potentially lose your family fortune, hurt relationships, or drag your family through the mud? Not to mention assassination. Because he did something “naughty” (in their minds)? These people all know eachother and know what they do. There would be no point to pursue so he can approach away. Everyone knew about Weinstein. Nothing was done for how many years? Until social media.
There are a few flaws in what you're saying. First, I'm not saying they're moral, I'm saying the people who fuck kids come from all income levels. That echelon of money changes one's psychology, no doubt, but I don't think there's an income threshold that makes you want to fuck children. Without a doubt, some billionaires do... and so do some bus drivers. I don't think having money makes you a predator towards children. Though on the subject of billionaires being inherently aggressive, if I were on that level and someone offered me a trafficked child, I'd see that as an opening to clear the field of my opponents.

Second, all this talk about assassination and cloak and dagger shit makes these captains of industry seem like victims. They can afford to raise their own armies, hire their own hitmen, or at minimum really good attorneys. If they were being blackmailed, they have the means to hire their own retired Mossad agents to cover their asses. All the superpowers conspiracists project onto Epstein coverups are at the disposal of other billionaires, too. Going with the assumption that people made Epstein whistle blowers go away, other rich dudes can make a hard drive go away.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
There are a few flaws in what you're saying. First, I'm not saying they're moral, I'm saying the people who fuck kids come from all income levels. That echelon of money changes one's psychology, no doubt, but I don't think there's an income threshold that makes you want to fuck children. Without a doubt, some billionaires do... and so do some bus drivers. I don't think having money makes you a predator towards children. Though on the subject of billionaires being inherently aggressive, if I were on that level and someone offered me a trafficked child, I'd see that as an opening to clear the field of my opponents.

Second, all this talk about assassination and cloak and dagger shit makes these captains of industry seem like victims. They can afford to raise their own armies, hire their own hitmen, or at minimum really good attorneys. If they were being blackmailed, they have the means to hire their own retired Mossad agents to cover their asses. All the superpowers conspiracists project onto Epstein coverups are at the disposal of other billionaires, too. Going with the assumption that people made Epstein whistle blowers go away, other rich dudes can make a hard drive go away.
Never said bus drivers weren’t kid fuckers. I said the people who make it that far are sociopaths/psychopaths and have no understanding of morals. It’s mutually assured destruction. They all know what eachother does. Look at the Weinstein brothers. Everyone knew about them. South Park even made fun of it in an episode. Epstein was caught 40 years ago, nothing happened. Their only downfall has been social media. It’s harder to control. As I said before, why compete? These people all want money so why potentially risk the other side digging into or going to war with you? They just let it happen because it’s more convenient.

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
New photos, and a witness said he saw a picture of Epstein with Fidel Castro.

jizz2.png

jizz1.png

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Twitter banned an account that was tracking this trial.

Why on earth would (((they))) do that?

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I like how this case is billed as this billionaire child sex trafficker had some powerful friends, and not a blackmail operation of every democracy on the entire planet by Mossad.
It's certainly covered like it is.

Waukesha has gotten more actual in-depth coverage than this sham of a trial.

They'll give her a year of prison and let her out immediately because she already served.

She was only on trial for crimes committed from something like 1994-1997. I'm positive that as soon as this case is done they'll file more charges for 1998-2018, because no one is above the law, or so everyone told me during Trump's presidency.