• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Good catch...never saw her handwriting before, it really does appear schizoid.

Elisa btw is good at chess...very Ashkenazi type psychological profile.
I don't know about that, Boqster... If a nigga you're playing chess with outright tells you "if you make that move I'm gonna check mate you... Just sayin' it's not a smart move to make." Then she makes the stupid move anyway and he grabs her by the hair, fucks her mouth for about 5 seconds flat before going limp, gets extremely angry and excited that it's gonna take a strangling to get hard again, checks behind him to see if anybody is coming... Doesn't sound like she's vurrry good at psychological chess dude. 🤷

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
I like her song she sang on Stern lmao "And I'm foinn"
You can take the broad out of Jersey but... (or you can give a broad a nosejob..)
Apparently she's admitted to no less than 5 fawwkin nose jobs! Five of dem niggers! Got-damn, bitch! I need to see pics of her before all the Benji Bronk shit and see what she was so self disgusted with?! Not even closeted faggot shit dick Pelican Boi Stern had more than 1 nose job! 5!? That's out of pocket mental illness right there. She keeps that shit up she'll be identical twins with Jocelyn Wildenstein. My autocorrect changed it to Wolfenstein which actually fits perfectly too 😂

What a surname to have with a face like that. Bitch is wildin' wit da plastic surgery.

Attachments

• 56b0a1c2dd0895576f8b45e3.jpeg
    56b0a1c2dd0895576f8b45e3.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
she also dressed him up like a wigger. She looked better without the stupid lip injections.

View attachment 192507
Oh shit! Now I get why she had at least 5 nose jobs! 😱 That's about a giant Schwartz kike nose right there ✡️
Makes sense now. Hope she swindle dwindles it down to a Michael Jackson alien nose that she can't even breathe out of.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Every irl stream should end like this. Even with retard strength he couldn't pull her out through the passenger side.
You clearly didn't watch it 20 times in a row while jerking off, did you? I know I did and I'm not the only one.
He couldn't pull her out of the passenger side because she was still buckled in. Either he or she herself unbuckled then he continued the assault and that's when she got loose and escaped out the driver side door.

I wholeheartedly agree, every IRL should end like this👌👍

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
i wish he would have gotten a punch in though to send her back to ole dr.silverstein for a 6th nose job.
When he had her in a half headlock shoving her head down between his legs I thought for sure he was gonna throw a left hook to the schnoz! I was hoping and a praying he would. If he had he would get an A grade instead of a B-. The fact he didn't get at least 4 out of 5 fingers wrist deep in her asshole is a deduction too.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
She shaved her head she's claiming. She's freaking out. I was right, he did damage to her with the hair pulling. You are getting all this shit before anyone else. No one even seen the courtroom pic besides y'all.

She just did an interview that she's regretting and is hyperventilating bad...You are the first nigs to see this, scatsters

View attachment 192553
Genuinely what losers are hanging out in her discords? Are they all genuine simps or just fucking with her and watching the crazy unfold?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bitch looks fine wtf. Now i’ve never had my hair pulled by someone with down syndrome strength but theres no way it damages your hair to the point you have to cut it out…wtf? It’s not like getting gum in your hair. The most “damage” it would do is you’re gonna have loose strands falling out from where the dude pulled. Not some alopecia shit. What a weird lie.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Bitch looks fine wtf. Now i’ve never had my hair pulled by someone with down syndrome strength but theres no way it damages your hair to the point you have to cut it out…wtf? It’s not like getting gum in your hair. The most “damage” it would do is you’re gonna have loose strands falling out from where the dude pulled. Not some alopecia shit. What a weird lie.
Exactly! It's not even the same color or consistency... All fried out. Yet another Schwartz zio-lie✡️