Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Unless she’s wearing a wig shes bullshitting. Look how much hair shes holding compared to how her hair looks in those photos. You could only get that if you quite literally shaved it down to your scalp, which it doesn’t seem like she did anywhere on her head.
It's such an abominable lie. Beyond ridiculous! Fucking shameless sociopathic narcissists never think through any of the endless lies. Just throw them out there and stare at everyone to see who buys into it and that's how they zero in on their next victim. Smdh. Pathetically, there's a sad, shit stained slug that will always fall for it and simp out. I'm sure she is flooded with DMs of new spineless retards desperately looking to get physically and verbally abused by a plastic surgery ridden nightmare.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

They were up in her server for like 10 seconds before she wisened up and deleted them...doxing can get a server taken down. From memory (I scrolled down fast as I was still fasting) she was nothing special nor were the nudes explicit.
What about those Jordana nudes though, Boqster?! I know you got at least one of her mid piss stream from toilet seat level. Does she sport a landing strip? A bird wing V? Bald? Horrifying 70s Garden Of Eden bush? Does she shave it into a circle during hanukkah to symbolize a filthy yarmulke?

Is her clit the size of a fully erect Peter North? Can she tie her Jew cunt lips into a bow?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

All her nudes got posted prior to my awareness of her...No nudes post 2020

I did troll some IP2 nut (Brandon que) who I was social engineering and fucking with for a bit, and told him this was a still of an Elisa-Benjy sex tape I had (its not, these two just look awfully like Elisa and Benjy, lmao...its a scene from some dumb french movie)

View attachment 192564

Im still hilarious
🤣 Dude, for a brief moment I thought that was BovineBro with his bow legs and hack Jimi Hendrix arm tattoo!

Turry Fawks

The boqslayer
Bitch looks fine wtf. Now i’ve never had my hair pulled by someone with down syndrome strength but theres no way it damages your hair to the point you have to cut it out…wtf? It’s not like getting gum in your hair. The most “damage” it would do is you’re gonna have loose strands falling out from where the dude pulled. Not some alopecia shit. What a weird lie.
When you psychologically break a woman she cuts all her hair off. You'd know that if you weren't a QUEER FAGGOT

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
All her nudes got posted prior to my awareness of her...No nudes post 2020

I did troll some IP2 nut (Brandon que) who I was social engineering and fucking with for a bit, and told him this was a still of an Elisa-Benjy sex tape I had (its not, these two just look awfully like Elisa and Benjy, lmao...its a scene from some dumb french movie)

View attachment 192564

Im still hilarious
Is that Patrick?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

When you psychologically break a woman she cuts all her hair off. You'd know that if you weren't a QUEER FAGGOT
That's not true, Turryster! When you psychologically break a bitch it's YOU that cuts her hair off and duct tape it to the bathroom mirror so she has to see herself staring at it with "You Did This To Yourself, Stupit" written in red lipstick above it. That's Mind-Mush 101 step #5. 👍

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
From memory (I scrolled down fast as I was still fasting) she was nothing special nor were the nudes explicit.
Does fasting really make you surf the web super fast? It makes you scroll past the whores nudes that youve been obsessively modding for and alogging for years. Yeah…im pressing B for Bullshit on that one, child bridester. Itd be like me saying “yeah, Moma Raven posted her nudes on twitter but idk, i didn't really look and skipped right past them”.