• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elisa Jordana gets fucked up

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ya think maybe... Just maybe the "he gave me $1M and gave her $2M" is a complete and utter crock of IRL streaming dog shit Schwartz kike lie?! 🤔
There is no way she doesn’t have some money. Her address listed in the PDF is smack dab in the middle of Downtown WPB. The only way she could live in a wealthier area is if she went across the bridge and lived on Palm Beach island but thats for literal billionaires. I swear to god the more i’m learning the more confused i’m getting

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
There is no way she doesn’t have some money. Her address listed in the PDF is smack dab in the middle of Downtown WPB. The only way she could live in a wealthier area is if she went across the bridge and lived on Palm Beach island but thats for literal billionaires. I swear to god the more i’m learning the more confused i’m getting
True enough🤔 But there's parental money and personal money. I'm gonna go out on an Aryan oak tree limb with criminal niggers hanging from it and guess that she is living the life on money that isn't personally available to her as in liquid cash. Her bills are probably paid and all that shit she doesn't have to worry about it or even know when the fuck rent is due because it's already taken care of well in advance. But if she wants money to piss away on dumb bitch shit I'm gonna guess again that she has to use her asshole, cunt and mouth or just scam niggas like the Iranian down syndrome case.

The absolute fawwwwkin' ABSURDITY of the comments under that video on her YouTube page constantly saying "they were fighting because he was cheating on her with another girl" completely glossing over (or utterly not understanding) the fact that the retard lookin' nigger was "cheating on her" by giving money to another girl that he was allowing to also use him for money! Anyone thinking Jordana is letting ANYBODY balls deep into her prissy, sociopathic vagina is beyond delusional! Dude was giving money to another chic not dick! He's a paypig not a fucking gigalo.

Cheating on her 🤣
Meat ball eyed nigger Benji couldn't even get laid by her and got her a shit ton of air time on Stern which is exactly what she wanted! He still got blue balled and is still simping for her today. Some niggas never learn.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
This is the house of the guys dad in Beverly Hills

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
True enough🤔 But there's parental money and personal money. I'm gonna go out on an Aryan oak tree limb with criminal niggers hanging from it and guess that she is living the life on money that isn't personally available to her as in liquid cash. Her bills are probably paid and all that shit she doesn't have to worry about it or even know when the fuck rent is due because it's already taken care of well in advance. But if she wants money to piss away on dumb bitch shit I'm gonna guess again that she has to use her asshole, cunt and mouth or just scam niggas like the Iranian down syndrome case.

The absolute fawwwwkin' ABSURDITY of the comments under that video on her YouTube page constantly saying "they were fighting because he was cheating on her with another girl" completely glossing over (or utterly not understanding) the fact that the retard lookin' nigger was "cheating on her" by giving money to another girl that he was allowing to also use him for money! Anyone thinking Jordana is letting ANYBODY balls deep into her prissy, sociopathic vagina is beyond delusional! Dude was giving money to another chic not dick! He's a paypig not a fucking gigalo.

Cheating on her 🤣
Meat ball eyed nigger Benji couldn't even get laid by her and got her a shit ton of air time on Stern which is exactly what she wanted! He still got blue balled and is still simping for her today. Some niggas never learn.
I assume Benjy(i?) was just being a sarcastic douchebag as always. He’s probably bitter that she used him too. He’s such a faggot.

midwit

Forum Clout
Yes...tried to make it as a writer for Stern (by sleeping with Benjy Bronk) and didn't make it once Marci Turk got in the picture.

so she pivoted to having her own show (Kermit and Friends) and in October 2022, moved to IRL livestreaming. I was her janny all last summer and used her community as an apprenticeship for studying Hollyweird.

I got to speak with: Andy Dick, Jim Ward Nichols (an actual pedophile), "Tan Mom" and many more. I learned about her Kabbalah training (paid for by Howard Stern) and many many other things.

Fuck me, man. You really are dedicated to your craft.

In your IRL research, has anything of consequence that you have learned ended up at something other than Shlomo doing Shlomo things?

Forum Clout
Ok so I “know who she is” and still don’t “know who she is”. She fucked Benji, took nude photos, hit a tambourine for a band i’ve never heard of, and humiliates herself on Youtube streams. I’m pissed off I know about this utter waste of air.
They were a one hit wonder for a shitty song only known for Snakes On A Plane meme potential, and she's not even in the video

Forum Clout
She's literally doing the Baphomet hand sign on the thumbnail btw. 33 everywhere...orange everywhere. They author your worldview, its just easy to see it in the entertainment biz.

This is a RELIGION for them.
It's worse than Intern David's. I don't know if it's a Jewish thing or not but the letter spacing is uncanny. It's like their brains don't connect anything together and each letter is written out individually instead of spelling out a whole word

Forum Clout
1712709672525.png

It's so fucking insane, the dot on the i is so disconnected, the capital A, which she actually wrote in place of the r in her last name. And bizarre Z, it's completely mental

midwit

Forum Clout
It has only made me realize how powerful a hold Shlomo does.

Shlomo created a whole school of Islam called "Madkhalism". Madkhali Salafists (like every Mufti in Saudi Arabia) believe: "Do not rebel against the ruler, even if he goes LIVE on tv and has gay sex while drinking a jaeger" (look it up, they have literal fatwas spelling the same). It allows for eg the ability to recruit "Mujahideen" in the 80s with Saudi rallying, to fight the West's wars against communism in Afghanistan.

Low IQ Muslims spill blood (Afghan Arabs aka "Mujahideen")...then America (Shlomo DC chapter) gains the fruits (Fall of Soviet Union...aka Shlomo Moscow chapter).

Taliban (non-Madkhali, illiterate tribal goatsters, their aqeedah/creed was basically "My tribe is Muslim so am I") learned. Taliban in 2024 would hand over Osama Bin Laden in a heart beat.

So what does the next 100 years in The West look like in Boq's worldview? It seems we agree that it's looking pretty fuckin' grim for the goyum. Obv your answer will necessarily be through Muslim-tinted glasses and that doesn't apply to me, but I'm curious regardless.

I appreciate that this is a huge question. I'm asking in good faith/don't mean to bait you.