Dovid turning the screws

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Go through his fucking twitter. Literally just search trans and see the shit he says. I made a thread about it too if your white nigger hands don’t like to type. “He tried to capitalize on…” No he fucking didn’t. Again you’re washing Cumias balls. He didn’t capitalize on shit. He tweets about niggers and trannies because he fucking hates them. Don’t make him out to be like a grifter when he’s not even smart enough to be that.

YES!!! That is my entire fucking point! So because he has a black friend doesn’t mean he’s not racist. But because he says he respects Sue he doesn’t hate trannies? Thats not consistent. Why can it not be he has a tranny friend but also hates them, stupid.

There’s video evidence of him singing with a nigger too. Or hours of him talking to Patrice. Guess he loves niggers!

Sure, nothing to back it up with. We all know Anthony Cumia is a transgender rights advocate. He’s extremely backwards on all social issues but trannies? He’s just super progressive and accepting with them. Makes sense.
He just parrots right wing talking points. How do you not see that? Didn’t you pretend you watched Fox News for a weekend? That’s all he does. Patrice died almost 20 years ago. Anthony since then has become significantly more racist and retarded. Everybody knows this. Once again, he fucked a tranny. That’s his actions, not his word. When was the last time he hung out with a nigger? It was the one black he had on his network. He 100% does not hate trannies. Also in that thread none of those tweets are hatred for trannies. It’s a pretend hatred for ruining “American Values” (something he has never had) because once again, he’s parroting Fox News.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It’s a pretend hatred for ruining “American Values” (something he has never had) because once again, he’s parroting Fox News.
Ok, I see your point but put yourself in the shoes of a tranny. Do you think seeing this they would rationally go “Ah obviously this guy doesn’t hate me, he just really cares about American Values, but also he doesn’t and he’s just grifting.” or would they just take him at his word. Why would any tranny be ok with someone who respects them in private but shit talks “their people” in public. I mean literally look at the responses to Ant wishing Nikki and Norton well on instagram. “Cmon Ant tell these two fruits to man up” because all of his fans have that perception. They’ve taken him at his word. So why wouldn’t the groups he’s directly talking about?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Ok, I see your point but put yourself in the shoes of a tranny. Do you think seeing this they would rationally go “Ah obviously this guy doesn’t hate me, he just really cares about American Values, but also he doesn’t and he’s just grifting.” or would they just take him at his word. Why would any tranny be ok with someone who respects them in private but shit talks “their people” in public. I mean literally look at the responses to Ant wishing Nikki and Norton well on instagram. “Cmon Ant tell these two fruits to man up” because all of his fans have that perception. They’ve taken him at his word. So why wouldn’t the groups he’s directly talking about?
I’m not saying a tranny wouldn’t perceive that out of context. Context is the key. We all know Anthony here. He’s a tranny lover and always has been. He’s also an alcoholic who tweets retarded shit. We know he hates niggers not for his tweets, but because of the past nearly 20 years of his life. He’s also a gay man but pretends to be a straight alpha male to retards. We know he’s gay because once again, his actions, and the way he actually speaks.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
Screenshot_20231224-134713_Chrome.jpg

The guy IS the things he hates. Most hard core right wingers are. They worry about trans people / drag queens molesting kids because THEY can't stop thinking about molesting kids. Look how obsessed the right is with the genitals of children. They talk about stealing elections because they would LOVE to steal an election for themselves. All of it is 100% pure projection and this is no different. Now, I don't know what exactly went down with Sue Lightning (the real one), but you don't typically stay at hotel rooms for no reason with your trans "friend".

This is what I mean by his brainwashing and mental decline. How in the world could he think Bill Burr would want to talk to him after what he's said about black people, hell, even just for the tweets that got him fired. There's a screw loose up there if he thought Burr would be happy to see him. Kenny was Opie's paid goon, not Anthony's friend, so I'm not sure why he's upset there either. Hire Kenny to protect you, and he'll be your friend. That's how he works.

He despises blacks for what, being lazy? As he wakes up at 3pm to do a show at 4pm that he hasn't even done in two months? Get a webcam, lazybones. Does he think there are no homeless whites on the subway? He was best friends with a cop who would shake down small businesses for free shit, that's not theft? All his speeding tickets Keith fixed for him, no that's not theft either I guess.

This is also a guy who moved into a McMansion, didn't buy a stick of furniture, watched TV on a bean bag chair and had his PC on a folding table and drove a Cadillac fucking Escalade for no reason whatsoever and calls other people niggers. Fucks out Sue Lightning, and shit talks trans people. Bizarre.

He hates himself. Ron tried to tell him that.

Will Tate

Oven March
The guy IS the things he hates. Most hard core right wingers are. They worry about trans people / drag queens molesting kids because THEY can't stop thinking about molesting kids. Look how obsessed the right is with the genitals of children. They talk about stealing elections because they would LOVE to steal an election for themselves.
Shut up, kike.

JebJoh

The guy IS the things he hates. Most hard core right wingers are. They worry about trans people / drag queens molesting kids because THEY can't stop thinking about molesting kids. Look how obsessed the right is with the genitals of children. They talk about stealing elections because they would LOVE to steal an election for themselves. All of it is 100% pure projection and this is no different. Now, I don't know what exactly went down with Sue Lightning (the real one), but you don't typically stay at hotel rooms for no reason with your trans "friend".

This is what I mean by his brainwashing and mental decline. How in the world could he think Bill Burr would want to talk to him after what he's said about black people, hell, even just for the tweets that got him fired. There's a screw loose up there if he thought Burr would be happy to see him. Kenny was Opie's paid goon, not Anthony's friend, so I'm not sure why he's upset there either. Hire Kenny to protect you, and he'll be your friend. That's how he works.

He despises blacks for what, being lazy? As he wakes up at 3pm to do a show at 4pm that he hasn't even done in two months? Get a webcam, lazybones. Does he think there are no homeless whites on the subway? He was best friends with a cop who would shake down small businesses for free shit, that's not theft? All his speeding tickets Keith fixed for him, no that's not theft either I guess.

This is also a guy who moved into a McMansion, didn't buy a stick of furniture, watched TV on a bean bag chair and had his PC on a folding table and drove a Cadillac fucking Escalade for no reason whatsoever and calls other people niggers. Fucks out Sue Lightning, and shit talks trans people. Bizarre.

Dude nails it here, we can close this topic now. If only he didn't suck so bad at guitar hero, maybe we could hang out

You are a deeply unlikable kike

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Cool, you know who I am and post about me at 4am. You are the clear victor.
Danny you know the time it is where you are isnt the same around the world, right? Theres a thing called time zones you should really check out. We have people who post from the Philippines, England, California, New Jersey, etc. Crazy how that works huh?

Typical. Jews always think the world revolves around them.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Danny you know the time it is where you are isnt the same around the world, right? Theres a thing called time zones you should really check out.

lol I've explained time zones to this retarded heeb before when he used the 'You're posting about me at 3AM' line on me. Not much use trying to reason with Danny though. His brain don't work too good - hence father Dovid having him committed to the puzzle factory.

Danny you know the time it is where you are isnt the same around the world, right? Theres a thing called time zones you should really check out. We have people who post from the Philippines, England, California, New Jersey, etc. Crazy how that works huh?

Typical. Jews always think the world revolves around them.

Wow wait what? Time, what? Zones?

Or am I baiting you into letting me know you're so Euro clown.