• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

2009 is your birth year, isn't it.
The first and easiest rule of dealing with online hate is to just ignore it. What's funny is you make it your lifes work to defend every single thing you've ever done like you were perfect. In a show that encouraged honesty and making fun of yourself you were the one faggot who couldn't take it and cried. Typical narcissist jew shit. Drink up loser.

Ok? This is just a hang, man. Don't swing your pendulum to the other side.
Ok I'm seriously done lol, I have no real ill will towards you, it's just 14 years of pent up typical angry OnA fan shit. I actually liked you a lot on Uninformed. And most of your OnA shit where you weren't arguing. But my advice for online criticism stands, here I get because it's a literal topic devoted to you but in the wild it looks a bit petty and immature to have to defend your name to every nobody who says something shitty. I can't relate though so who knows? Maybe I'm just a douche too.

Best of luck Ben Dovid ;)