Dovid turning the screws

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
You're asking me why my co-worker emailed you from a Foundry address in 2008? What's next? You're gonna make fun of me for Guitar Hero?

Have you tried asking him? It's not like the Jim & Sam phone lines are slammed.
You had an ally in me. I never once made fun of you. How would I contact Travis on this forum? A bit defensive.. you've made a very powerful enemy today.

Bob Kelly stories?

Yeah one time Bob asked me to manage the gig poster for the first Patrice O'neal benefit. I got my estimate together and presented it. Roughly $5,000 all in. This is art fee, paper, ink, the print process, tubes, kraft paper, tape, fucking printer labels, everything. He brings it to Burr and gets back to me. Bill thinks it's too high. I asked him straight-up, "do you need me to front the cash for Bill?" And that's what ended up happening. I fronted the $5,000 to handle all aspects of the poster and sale. I was at the event's merch booth. I handled all online sales, returns and exchanges.

I cut a check to Georgia O'Neal for approx $20,000.

Now I start getting phone calls and emails from Bobby.

"Dude. The numbers aren't good enough."

"What do you mean."

"Can you get a spreadsheet of all the finances?"

At this point, I show him the math. Here's what production cost was. Here's what shipping cost. Here's labels. Here's tubes. Here's the 10 copies I held back for damages/lost shipments. Everything added up. Don't forget, this is nobody's money but mine. I fronted every last dollar to fund it, and gave every last penny of profit to Patrice's mom. Now I'm being hounded about spreadsheets and more money. At this point also, I had not gotten any kind of thank you from anyone including, Georgia O'Neal, Bobby or Bill.

Weeks go by and Bobby calls me over this yet again, I told him to go fuck himself and that was the last time I spoke to Bobby or did any favors for people.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
Yeah one time Bob asked me to manage the gig poster for the first Patrice O'neal benefit. I got my estimate together and presented it. Roughly $5,000 all in. This is art fee, paper, ink, the print process, tubes, kraft paper, tape, fucking printer labels, everything. He brings it to Burr and gets back to me. Bill thinks it's too high. I asked him straight-up, "do you need me to front the cash for Bill?" And that's what ended up happening. I fronted the $5,000 to handle all aspects of the poster and sale. I was at the event's merch booth. I handled all online sales, returns and exchanges.

"What do you mean."

At this point, I show him the math. Here's what production cost was. Here's what shipping cost. Here's labels. Here's tubes. Here's the 10 copies I held back for damages/lost shipments. Everything added up. Don't forget, this is nobody's money but mine. I fronted every last dollar to fund it, and gave every last penny of profit to Patrice's mom. Now I'm being hounded about spreadsheets and more money. At this point also, I had not gotten any kind of thank you from anyone including, Georgia O'Neal, Bobby or Bill.

Weeks go by and Bobby calls me over this yet again, I told him to go fuck himself and that was the last time I spoke to Bobby or did any favors for people.
nikocado44.jpeg

G

"What do you mean."

No, I meant interesting stories.

"What do you mean."

WE HEARD YOU
The first nine times you posted this bitter Shylock anecdote.
Now may I respectfully ask you address my previous question?