Dovid turning the screws

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Danny Ross gets NO pussy.
1690430140322083.jpg

Danny I want a report of your daily doings from the prior day on my desk at 8am, every morning.

When’d you wake up? Breakfast? Was it kosher? What time did you kill Christ? Did you apply to any jobs? What time was the first natty ice? What time do you think you passed out? How does an unemployed near 50 year old fill his day?
Wwaw my daily report Heebster… I have not received a single one.

You’re FIR… oh wait nvm you’re an unemployed drunk layabout

aea90b09828ad3480816e6d2d4d6a333_full.jpg

Don't fuck with Danny!

This was a sweet AR! Rock River Arms w da quad rail. I ended up upgrading to a nickel bolt with a Trijicon scope.
Wwaw my daily report Heebster… I have not received a single one.

You’re FIR… oh wait nvm you’re an unemployed drunk layabout

The hot tub steam escapes into the fall night sky. "You want another?" He asks. "You bet!" Another night of Anthony and I in the hot tub. The delicious soup we make.

*Street Fighting Man blares loudly*

"Sigh"

I reach over and turn off the alarm. I can already hear my roommates using the bathroom. There's 5 of us in a 3 bedroom apartment.

"Has anyone seen my non-slip shoes?" I bellow. I need these for work. It's a health code violation if I don't have non-slip soles on my shoes. You ever slip on some Goldschlager? Slippery as fuck.

There's a long line for the morning bathroom routines so I reach over and grab one of the empty Natty Daddy cans I have laying around and relieve myself.

My roommates purse is hanging off the bathroom door. I bet there's some change in there. I need it for the bus anyway. As I walk to the bus stop I listen to my Best Of Bobo playlist. "Haha, what a retard" I think to myself.

Speaking of retards, whoever was working last night left me with NO limes. Like really?

What a day. Made me a sweet C-note for ONE days work. The haters can hate, but they WISH they were me.

The bathrooms were extra heavy today so I used some lemon juice and vinegar. It's a lot better now.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
This was a sweet AR! Rock River Arms w da quad rail. I ended up upgrading to a nickel bolt with a Trijicon scope.

The hot tub steam escapes into the fall night sky. "You want another?" He asks. "You bet!" Another night of Anthony and I in the hot tub. The delicious soup we make.

"Sigh"

I reach over and turn off the alarm. I can already hear my roommates using the bathroom. There's 5 of us in a 3 bedroom apartment.

"Has anyone seen my non-slip shoes?" I bellow. I need these for work. It's a health code violation if I don't have non-slip soles on my shoes. You ever slip on some Goldschlager? Slippery as fuck.

There's a long line for the morning bathroom routines so I reach over and grab one of the empty Natty Daddy cans I have laying around and relieve myself.

My roommates purse is hanging off the bathroom door. I bet there's some change in there. I need it for the bus anyway. As I walk to the bus stop I listen to my Best Of Bobo playlist. "Haha, what a retard" I think to myself.

Speaking of retards, whoever was working last night left me with NO limes. Like really?

What a day. Made me a sweet C-note for ONE days work. The haters can hate, but they WISH they were me.

The bathrooms were extra heavy today so I used some lemon juice and vinegar. It's a lot better now.
Hard earned ribs are well deserved

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
D75AC50A-AA7D-4190-809A-4A4EF7B102CC.jpeg

Danny claims this is a Rock River Arms AR and it looks to be the same as this one:

ABAB54BF-66B2-4AC4-9539-62DE1D3D328E.jpeg

But even if its not the average length of an AR like this is 36 inches or 3ft.

4589E1DE-8F3E-42A2-8282-C49910328D4A.jpeg

Using detective skills and improvisations we can figure out Danny is close to 2 gun lengths in height. The lower guns barrel had to be removed to fit. The average AR barrel is 12-16 inches. This puts Danny at a height of 5 feet exactly. Although we’ll assume my shitty drawing of his legs is a bad estimate and put him at 5’3.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
View attachment 148263
Danny claims this is a Rock River Arms AR and it looks to be the same as this one:

View attachment 148267

View attachment 148268

Using detective skills and improvisations we can figure out Danny is close to 2 gun lengths in height. The lower guns barrel had to be removed to fit. The average AR barrel is 12-16 inches. This puts Danny at a height of 5 feet exactly. Although we’ll assume my shitty drawing of his legs is a bad estimate and put him at 5’3.
Excellent autism, math checks out

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 148263

View attachment 148267

View attachment 148268

If Danny didn't have midget legs he'd be normal height (but still a Jew)

View attachment 148263

View attachment 148267

View attachment 148268

Math don't lie.

Will Tate

Oven March

"In 2004 when I was trying to fuck a drunk girl and there was [were, uncultured heeb, not was, were] 12 people in the room and I couldn't get my dick hard! I do! I do remember that, I do!"
Do you? Please, if you remember so well, please elaborate.
Danny has me ignored, but if any of the rest of you are curious I can't stop you from asking questions.

RoxburyRick

"Sigh"

You look really comfortable and competent with a gun in your hands. In no way do you look like something you're not

@BenDovid why was travdog contacting me through foundrymusic.com for my internship and not a professional email system @sirius? I'll hang up and listen for your reply. View attachment 149629

You're asking me why my co-worker emailed you from a Foundry address in 2008? What's next? You're gonna make fun of me for Guitar Hero?

Have you tried asking him? It's not like the Jim & Sam phone lines are slammed.