• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Jews have disproportionate power in society because they are genetically dishonest and actively work as a group against others and to undermine society. Easy.
IMG_0216.jpeg

Danny= a fucking nobody.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Who do they do live reads for? That's a real teller. Does anyone know?
You mean which companies are paying for live reads? Because even Stern is getting the trashiest sponsors for his show. And he gets paid $100million every year. And he cannot even hit the quotas that those sponsors are paying for. Sirius was notorious for going after the most bottom tier dogshit companies like "cheat on your wife" dating websites or "ass wipes for men after a shit" level products.

Stern was promoting 'Shittens'....a single use mitten that you wore and wiped your ass with after taking a dump. And this is on a contract basically paying him over a billion dollars across a decade. And this is all he can get for a sponsor. So Jim and Sam getting garbage tier sponsors means literally nothing when "Billion Dollar Stern" can't get anything more than "Squatty Potty" or "Fresh Balls Spray".

Sam maybe makes $150K at Sirius. Norton probably $200K. Tops. I would be shocked if between subs, commercials, and live reads, that they are even breaking even for Sirius with their show. If they didn't have the luxury of inheriting the remnant of the O&A fanbase they would be nobodies. They are not capable of building some media empire like RedLetterMedia or DrDisrespect or someone like that on their own. They just leeched from Opie's creation and business deals.

JebJoh

Honestly, would Jim even refuse a $75k a year salary at this point? Where would he go? Who would pay him more? Would he rely on his comedian money and just go on the road more? I don't think so. He'll take what they give him and like it. He saw how easily they cut ties with the real talent, Opie & Anthony. He must live in fear daily.
Isn't his plan to use his show to plug dates and go after gigs? Sirius should only allow him to plug if the club pays for it like a commercial

View attachment 140478
You could google my dad and get his actual picture because he’s a building inspector. Danny= a fucking nobody.

I love your clever crop. The 5th result in that search is me.
No more than 100k

I'll go as high as $115K. That's the ceiling. The context here is that Sam is not and has never been a "name". Norton had a decent run in the mid 2000s, but he's not exactly a well known comic these days. Plus they have staff as well, so add that to the budget. I just don't see it. They don't appear to have the listenership, or sponsors to be pulling ridiculous cash. Jim probably makes the least now of all his years at Sirius.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Sam spends whatever discretionary income he has on wrestling and shoes. He has zero interest in anything even remotely adult. He could make ten times what he does and he'd still be doing nothing with that money. Seeing him try to get a viral video because he's 40 and hasn't eaten spaghetti before is so despicable I rank it above killing Jesus.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I love your clever crop. The 5th result in that search is me.

I'll go as high as $115K. That's the ceiling. The context here is that Sam is not and has never been a "name". Norton had a decent run in the mid 2000s, but he's not exactly a well known comic these days. Plus they have staff as well, so add that to the budget. I just don't see it. They don't appear to have the listenership, or sponsors to be pulling ridiculous cash. Jim probably makes the least now of all his years at Sirius.
That was seriously the top result for googling your name. Give it up, you’re a loser and no one cares.