• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

No offense, Danny, but you've a long history of dishonesty.
Is that so? I read this often, but can never understand why it is said. What, specifically, have I lied about or have purposefully been deceiving over? I can't wait to read your response.

You like to take my word when I say Joe was paid $60K. You take my word when I say Kurt Love brought underage girls to his home. That you believe. This you won't. What's the difference? Oh I see.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Is that so? I read this often, but can never understand why it is said.
1691167355404.png

Why don't you guys hit me with some Anti-Chinese slurs? If you want to hurt a Jewish person, try talking to one. All religion is trash. I eat bacon and cheese while getting more tattoos. I don't celebrate holidays and couldn't tell you when or why they are. I've lived amongst the super jews in Williamburg, focus your energy on those cult fucks instead. That's real evil.

You always deny being jewish by religion, but you sure like exclaiming that jews are superior to Whites when it suits you, jewster.
That is correct. To show you how stupid that school of thought is. Anybody who says Jews control their entire existence is self-owning themselves instantly. It's funny, so, say it more. Tell me how you're poor because a tiny percentage of small, ugly people managed to outmaneuver not only your race, but the entire planet. For all your supremacy, you can't even begin to dismantle the evil Jew system put in place for you. Is that what you're saying? I get it buddy. So again, which is it?

Jews control everything (including you)
Jews are inferior cretins. (which still control you)

Pick one and get back to me.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
That is correct. To show you how stupid that school of thought is. Anybody who says Jews control their entire existence is self-owning themselves instantly. It's funny, so, say it more.
Jews have spent 4,000 years whining about persecution, jewster. Now that's funny.

"I was only trying to drink the blood from Christian child, goyimster. What iz za problem" - Grand Grand Grand Papi Dovid

You can never answer anything directly eh? Always gotta juke around it. Anyway, thanks for coming to the thread to tell me how nobody wants to talk to me. It's a tough thread to find actua---Oh it's stickied on the top? Well, it's not like it's a popular threa-- It's the most popular thread on the whole board? Well, geez, fellas!

G

Why don't you guys hit me with some Anti-Chinese slurs? If you want to hurt a Jewish person, try talking to one. All religion is trash. I eat bacon and cheese while getting more tattoos. I don't celebrate holidays and couldn't tell you when or why they are. I've lived amongst the super jews in Williamburg, focus your energy on those cult fucks instead. That's real evil.
Nice selling out your pious ones to placate anti-semites on a message board dedicated to a now defunct radio disk jockey show (which you were an intern at), stupid.

Nice selling out your pious ones to placate anti-semites on a message board dedicated to a now defunct radio disk jockey show (which you were an intern at), stupid.

You seem desperately uneducated about actual IRL Jewish people. If you want to hate them so hard, try having a good reason first. Find the uber religious Hasid's. Those are ACTUALLY the Jews you think ALL of them are.

G

You seem desperately uneducated about actual IRL Jewish people. If you want to hate them so hard, try having a good reason first. Find the uber religious Hasid's. Those are ACTUALLY the Jews you think ALL of them are.
I unironically identify with Hasidics more than secular ones like you...They kinda remind me of Somalis. Both keep to themselves/self-segregate, have a bunch of kids, take welfare, and just want to be left alone so they can read their Holy books.

It's GODLESS/secular Jews that cause trouble, I always try to steer Jews back to their faith if given the chance.

G

That is correct. To show you how stupid that school of thought is. Anybody who says Jews control their entire existence is self-owning themselves instantly. It's funny, so, say it more. Tell me how you're poor because a tiny percentage of small, ugly people managed to outmaneuver not only your race, but the entire planet. For all your supremacy, you can't even begin to dismantle the evil Jew system put in place for you. Is that what you're saying? I get it buddy. So again, which is it?

Jews control everything (including you)
Jews are inferior cretins. (which still control you)

Pick one and get back to me.

The "Kike Hate Thread" might as well be called "Boss Hate Thread"...literally reads out like people complaining about management.

more than secular ones like you.

I'm as much Jewish as I am Greek Orthodox or Hindi.

You're right. They do keep to themselves. And keep others out, sometimes aggressively. Hasid's are also some of the poorest people in the country as the vast majority have no schooling and are highly discouraged from participating in outside life much like the Amish. You're right they are also on welfare. They play the system perfectly and leach off of the taxpayers while concurrently shunning them and treating them like shit. They also skip out on mandatory vaccines, causing the rates of things like measles to be extremely disproportionate in heavy Hasid areas. So if you see one at the local Wal-Mart, stay the absolute fuck away. And yes! They DO have a bunch of children, who will in turn be homeschooled, poor, and potentially inbred who will all take welfare and contribute nothing outside of their own neighborhoods while spitting at you.

That's who you unironically identify with? Good lord.