• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Attachments

• numbahs.JPG
    numbahs.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 64

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
For zero payoff.
Made over $50 bucks today on superchats alone with his morning coffee...

Not bad being a retired multimillionaire and then each morning you make enough to take the missus out for a nice lunch just by chatting on your deck

Plus the opester just likes connecting with the people and droppin' hammers like dubbing the Jim & Sam show "The WEASEL and the WORM in the morning!" Fawwkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Nice try with the hate, though.

how well did your podcast do again?

Just as well as Opie is doing now.
Why did you want him to hire you to edit his videos, bobobrainster?

It was a dig at how shitty his videos are/were, and not an actual ask. But you know this though.
Made over $50 bucks today on superchats alone with his morning coffee...

I don't know what's more pathetic, streaming to 12 people and begging for superchats, or being the guy that actually sends the attention money.

opie's views are shit, but it took him two hours to accrue the numbers your podcast has gotten in five years. is that really a good dig?

Opie was Opie from Opie and Anthony. I made like 7 videos, didn't use my name or mention O&A or talk O&A content. So yeah, it is. A video of a potato rolling down a hill would get just as many views.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Opie was Opie from Opie and Anthony. I made like 7 videos, didn't use my name or mention O&A or talk O&A content. So yeah, it is. A video of a potato rolling down a hill would get just as many views.
It's just a FAWKIN' HANG! Why is this so hard to understand?

He's not trying to do a show. He just goes live in the morning with his morning cawfee

Voscabulary

dirtydirector-lexi-my-helot-wife
and you're danny from the opie and anthony show, the bloke who thought he was fourth mic! does that not stand for summat?! everyone, subscribe to his podcast and donate to his paymetons!!!

And you had a Patreon for it too, jewster.

Stop with the kayfabe that you did it tongue in cheek.

Yeah, that's what you do. Set up a channel, set up a premium version, set up a merch store. Who is saying I did it tongue in cheek? Those videos took a hell of a long time to write, produce and edit. After realizing how long it would take to even begin to monetize the channel, it just wasn't worth my time anymore. Some people can have the self-awareness to say "You know what, nobody cares, why am I doing this?"

Voscabulary

dirtydirector-lexi-my-helot-wife
Yeah, that's what you do. Set up a channel, set up a premium version, set up a merch store. Who is saying I did it tongue in cheek? Those videos took a hell of a long time to write, produce and edit. After realizing how long it would take to even begin to monetize the channel, it just wasn't worth my time anymore. Some people can have the self-awareness to say "You know what, nobody cares, why am I doing this?"
the arrogance of thinking you could start a patreon without proving your content was worth financially supporting is so perfectly in character of you, danny. credit where credit is due, you did pack it in when you saw it wasn't going anywhere. why not do the same here, considering it always turns into a pisstake every time you post?