• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dovid turning the screws

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Does it fry your dreidels that Sam is so much more successful than you that he has a sliver of name recognition, jewster? How do you go on living knowing you were out maneuvered by a mulatto cuck that plays with wrestling dolls?
@HH Brother do you think it's pathetic when people draw large parts of their personalities from professional wrestling? :colin_md:

out maneuvered
When did you get it in your head that my endgame was to be a host? I could have easily hosted the after-show as it was offered to all. It's not like management went to Sam and said "Hey Sam, we really want YOU to do this." He was the one hungry for fame and attention. I wanted to go home and take a nap. If you think hosting that shitshow with Norton is somehow "successful" you and I have different barriers of entry for what makes a show successful.

the arrogance of thinking you could start a patreon without proving your content was worth financially supporting is so perfectly in character of you, danny

Hello. You don't know me at all. It's weird and cringy when I see posts like this. You know me as well as you know the Key Grip on Spaceballs.

given that it always turns into a pisstake every time you post?

That's not on me, friend. Look at your peers and ask why it turns into whatever a pisstake is.

Attachments

• notsam.jpg
    notsam.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 52

Voscabulary

dirtydirector-lexi-my-helot-wife
Hello. You don't know me at all. It's weird and cringy when I see posts like this. You know me as well as you know the Key Grip on Spaceballs.
so the arrogant, smug, spiteful danny we hear on the o&a show, whom also is arrogant, smug and spiteful on the onaforums, isn't a reflection of who you really are? are you an elaborate character?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
When did you get it in your head that my endgame was to be a host? I could have easily hosted the after-show as it was offered to all. It's not like management went to Sam and said "Hey Sam, we really want YOU to do this." He was the one hungry for fame and attention. I wanted to go home and take a nap. If you think hosting that shitshow with Norton is somehow "successful" you and I have different barriers of entry for what makes a show successful.
You don't understand nuance, jewster mong.

Sam makes easily twice as much as you, and you spend your days arguing with us.

1691164731638.png

Clearly more pathetic than lonely Sam, who was actually paid to be there. You work for free showing with a worthless jewsect you are. You cannot even jew right.

so the arrogant, smug, spiteful danny we hear on the o&a show, whom also is arrogant, smug and spiteful on the onaforums isn't a reflection of who you really are? are you an elaborate character?

From 2004 through 2012 I met A LOT of fans from all across the country. Not one person ever had a bad word to say, in studio or out. When people would email me to sit on the bleachers, I would put them on the list. If they wanted to come to Saturday night shows, they could come up. You're basing your judgement on me over what, not wanting to visit that site Patrice wanted me to when I was 27 years old? You didn't like Anthony and I's friendship? Show me on the fucking doll where I hurt you.
Sam makes easily twice as much as you.

Yeah. I'mma press X to doubt. For my own personal hilarity, how much do you think Sam gets for that wildly popular show of his?

G

He said nothing about the quality of the show. At the end of the fawking day Sam secured a job doing ":image_4848:nyeh you don't think x, Jim?" while being a contributor to the WWE which he's been a lifetime fanboy of where he gets to fag out with his idols, and he managed to start a family. He did all of this while being an ugly, autistic, no talent. Meanwhile you have a failed podcast and post on a forum where people call you a kike.

No one likes Sam, but you're coping hard Jew.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Ok. What do I do? How much do I make?
I don't know what you're getting monthly in unemployment, jewster. You only pop up in the bowl when the bottom falls out, like after you got out of the nut hut.

If you're so uncomfortable here, you can happily skip back to Twitter and bitch about Musk and passive aggressively whine about this place dunking on you. It isn't like you have anything else to do with your time.