Dovid turning the screws

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Screenshot_20230913-235155.png

I don't see the resemblance.

Pancakes house was the name he used when he blocked me a long time ago. I remember he responded with some long winded rant about how my mothers basement was probably nicer than the room he was committed to in the nervous hospital. Something like that, who actually listens to midgets who suck at guitar hero?
He had two twitter accounts, one personal, and one for his podcast

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
@BenDovid I have a question i dont think people have asked before, don’t know where to post it so i’ll do it here.

What do you think Ants reaction was to Nortons marriage? It’s part of my SPECULATION that part of why Norton stopped associating with Anthony is his dislike towards Nikki or Jims marriage in general. I mean as we know the guy doesn’t have a high opinion of transexuals (publicly at least)

Comment? I could be completely off basis.

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
@BenDovid I have a question i dont think people have asked before, don’t know where to post it so i’ll do it here.

What do you think Ants reaction was to Nortons marriage? It’s part of my SPECULATION that part of why Norton stopped associating with Anthony is his dislike towards Nikki or Jims marriage in general. I mean as we know the guy doesn’t have a high opinion of transexuals (publicly at least)

Didn't Ant publicly state that he was happy for them and "Loved" that they got married?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

At no point in time, has Anthony ever publicly expressed hatred towards trannies. He has not distanced himself from Jim. Jim has distanced himself from Anthony. For obvious reasons. Anthony when caught with Sue, publicly expressed his liking of Bailey J and at multiple times said Sue was a great “girl”. You’re becoming retarded. Stop deepthroating David.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
At no point in time, has Anthony ever publicly expressed hatred towards trannies.
You are so unbelievably wrong and this is “ANTS NOT A RACIST!!” level cope. Look through any of his tweets on any of his accounts over the years. Constant tweeting about how trannies are disgusting faggot groomers. How jews are using them to pervert society. Yeah, doesn’t sound like hatred towards trannies to me.
He has not distanced himself from Jim. Jim has distanced himself from Anthony. For obvious reasons.
And what are these reasons? Ants domestic abuse or racism? That didn’t stop Jim for 8 years. What a coincidence after he gets married is when he cuts Anthony off.
Anthony when caught with Sue, publicly expressed his liking of Bailey J and at multiple times said Sue was a great “girl”.
He also said Patrice was a great friend of his. He must not hate black people right?

You’re the one being dumb here. You claim i’m washing Dannys balls but your entire comment is an absolution of Anthony where there isn’t any evidence for it.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
And when did I say Ant distanced himself from Jim? He didn’t. He eyes for his attention 24/7 because he’s the last thread to O&A. What I was implying is Jim cut Anthony off because Anthony both hates marriage and thinks trannies are disgusting faggots.

“BUT HE WAS FRIENDS WITH THEM!!!” Great. Now explain the perceptive differences being friends with a tranny vs marrying one has.

Anthony hates black people and didn’t say shit about Nia until Burr motherfucked him. Before that you would assume he was all good with her. Sure he may hate black people but thats his friends wife!

But Anthony is utterly moralless and the same shit will happen with Nikki. It may look like they’re cool but wait till Jim motherfucks him and we’ll see how he really feels.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ant wished them well on instagram/twitter you dumb wannabe faggot
Oh now I remember what you’re talking about!

“Love you guys. Hope to meet up soon”

And it got no reply from their accounts when every other comment did.

But for Anthony to disapprove of this he seemingly has to go on Compound and start calling his wife a man and Norton a faggot.

You guys are seriously delusional.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
You are so unbelievably wrong and this is “ANTS NOT A RACIST!!” level cope. Look through any of his tweets on any of his accounts over the years. Constant tweeting about how trannies are disgusting faggot groomers. How jews are using them to pervert society. Yeah, doesn’t sound like hatred towards trannies to me.

And what are these reasons? Ants domestic abuse or racism? That didn’t stop Jim for 8 years. What a coincidence after he gets married is when he cuts Anthony off.

He also said Patrice was a great friend of his. He must not hate black people right?

You’re the one being dumb here. You claim i’m washing Dannys balls but your entire comment is an absolution of Anthony where there isn’t any evidence for it.
Holy fuck you’ve gone full blown retarded. What tweets has he said he hates trannies? You mean he’s tried to capitalize on Twitter outrage and right wing talking points? That’s what he’s pretty much always done since OnA ended. Anthony has also only expressed love for the Jews, when confronted and not.

Just because he has a “black friend” doesn’t mean he doesn’t hate black people. See whatever the nigger he kept on Child Rape Media for example.

There is literal video evidence of Anthony expressing his respect for trannies. What the fuck are you talking about? Take your meds tranny.

You just randomly created an alternate universe where Anthony hates trannies and have nothing to back it up with. Once again, get the circumcised cock off your brain, fella.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Holy fuck you’ve gone full blown retarded. What tweets has he said he hates trannies? You mean he’s tried to capitalize on Twitter outrage and right wing talking points? That’s what he’s pretty much always done since OnA ended. Anthony has also only expressed love for the Jews, when confronted and not.
Go through his fucking twitter. Literally just search trans and see the shit he says. I made a thread about it too if your white nigger hands don’t like to type. “He tried to capitalize on…” No he fucking didn’t. Again you’re washing Cumias balls. He didn’t capitalize on shit. He tweets about niggers and trannies because he fucking hates them. Don’t make him out to be like a grifter when he’s not even smart enough to be that.
Just because he has a “black friend” doesn’t mean he doesn’t hate black people. See whatever the nigger he kept on Child Rape Media for example.
YES!!! That is my entire fucking point! So because he has a black friend doesn’t mean he’s not racist. But because he says he respects Sue he doesn’t hate trannies? Thats not consistent. Why can it not be he has a tranny friend but also hates them, stupid.
There is literal video evidence of Anthony expressing his respect for trannies. What the fuck are you talking about? Take your meds tranny.
There’s video evidence of him singing with a nigger too. Or hours of him talking to Patrice. Guess he loves niggers!
You just randomly created an alternate universe where Anthony hates trannies and have nothing to back it up with. Once again, get the circumcised cock off your brain, fella.
Sure, nothing to back it up with. We all know Anthony Cumia is a transgender rights advocate. He’s extremely backwards on all social issues but trannies? He’s just super progressive and accepting with them. Makes sense.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Ah wait I forgot the hour long broadcast and multiple tweets he dedicated to Stuttering Johns kid, a private figure, calling her mentally ill, abused, and John a terrible parent for allowing his “beautiful daughter to get her tits chopped off”.

Yeah, that sounds like acceptance to me. I don’t think he hates these people at all.