Does anyone else have a fear of becoming a tranny?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
I made an imaginary association between you and a pedophile, which means you're deranged, are immature, and post on 4chan.

Nigger logic

Screenshot_20230914-175330.png

download.jpeg

More Worser

“ I assume everyone is as incurious and reactive as I am.”
I know, you keep telling me what a dipshit you are. Some of us are smart and know a lot of stuff, we don’t just stumble through life like idiots until something bad happens and THEN learn when it’s too late.

I get it that this is how you think, but me and my people are just better than you. You don’t have to be so bitter about your own inadequacy.

G

I know, you keep telling me what a dipshit you are. Some of us are smart and know a lot of stuff, we don’t just stumble through life like idiots until something bad happens and THEN learn when it’s too late.

I get it that this is how you think, but me and my people are just better than you. You don’t have to be so bitter about your own inadequacy.
You used to have more hair than you do today.

More Worser

There's less hair on your head than there was a week ago.
It’s like you’re trying to be the most unfunny faggot on the board. You have some stiff competition but some are your gay alts. You can change your name but you’re still the same tediously unfunny brown subhuman (redundant)