Does anyone else have a fear of becoming a tranny?

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
They were short, I ribbed them, they were good.

It'll only be 30 days but surely it'll feel like an eternity. Nice committing to a retarded bit, stupid.

Do you like my profile picture?

It's a rerun avatar but I love two Jennas in honor of her 21st birthday in 2 weeks.

I have like 50+ fresh Jennavatars if you want one. There's too many cute pictures of Jenna and not enough months in the year.

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
It's a rerun avatar but I love two Jennas in honor of her 21st birthday in 2 weeks.

I have like 50+ fresh Jennavatars if you want one. There's too many cute pictures of Jenna and not enough months in the year.
I think ill stick with this one for now, I didn't even notice the headpoint until the finger thread came up so it's a good fit.

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
I think ill stick with this one for now, I didn't even notice the headpoint until the finger thread came up so it's a good fit.

I flipped it horizontally and added a black/white filter to most accurately match the stealthygeek profile pic.

stealthyjennavatar.jpg

G

I'm not an attention seeking FAGGOT, don't use social media, and don't seek validation from other people based on my identity, so NO. However, as a father of young children, let's just say I'm sending them to a good school where they will be given proper guidance and life advice, and I will be monitoring what kind of internet chatrooms they find themselves in to make sure there aren't any tranny pedos trying to groom them. I intend on having a big family. I have no issues if any of my kids end up being gay, but I'm 100% convinced that the tranny phenomenon, which did not exist even 10 years ago, is 100% a product of pedophile groomers and mass formation psychosis.