Does anyone else have a fear of becoming a tranny?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
N-no! I DID hurt your feelings, I really did! Please believe me, bro, your hair is falling out!

I only know uneducated people, and I'm so retarded that I project that onto every man.
I know exactly who you are now. It's delicious seeing you try to justify not knowing about the body until it's too late, as you inadvertently reveal your low tier social stratum.

"Start hitting the gym. That's what the dumbshits I know do, AFTER they have a problem." Everything about you and your pleb dumbshit social cohort is too little, too late. Go cut my grass again, townie

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
β€Ž
β€Ž
I know exactly who you are now. It's delicious seeing you try to justify not knowing about the body until it's too late, as you inadvertently reveal your low tier social stratum.

"Start hitting the gym. That's what the dumbshits I know do, AFTER they have a problem." Everything about you and your pleb dumbshit social cohort is too little, too late. Go cut my grass again, townie
Hey man I'm breaking your balls and you're getting fuckin fresh.

If I wanted to hurt you I'd tell you to go home and get your minoxidil box.

Now go home and get your minoxidil box!

1694657969604.png

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
It's unfair to pit the blame on him because he thought I was Jenna. It's up to him if he wants to walk back on it, I've never really talked to him ever outside of this thread.
Walk back on what? That you're wrong and a liar? Or that you're a faggot? Everything i said was true

More Worser

β€Ž
β€Ž
Nigga I'm starting to worry about you. Take a deep breath cause you're pretty close to CQ_1'ing
Still not funny. Even the threads you start aren't funny. You've been here much longer than I have yet you'll NEVER be one of the funny people. Sad

JebJoh

β€Ž
β€Ž
Right... but why do so many people with low T have no hair?

View attachment 150738
It isn't so much the testosterone or DHT but your genetically programmed hair follicles, if they are weak then the testosterone / DHT will kill them. If they are not then they will survive their interactions with DHT. So yes, testosterone can cause hair loss but only if you have genetically weak follicles. I have heard that baldness is passed down from the mom's side of the family, but I know a lot of people who seem to go bald exactly the way their dads did same age/ pattern etc.