Does anyone else have a fear of becoming a tranny?

G

I believe it’s the opposite. Higher T means you have a better chance of going bald.
Right... but why do so many people with low T have no hair?

dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Why do soycucks have no hair?
Because soy has xenoestrogens in it that fuck up the anagen phase (growth phase) of your hair. Your hair follicles prematurely go into the catagen phase (the phase that stops blood supply going to that individual hair and disconnects that hair from the cells that produce hair) and then go right into the telogen phase (basically the hair is sitting there "dead" for a short time before it falls out). It's a different process of going bald than male pattern baldness.

Also... testosterone doesn't cause hair loss. That is a very common myth. Follicular sensitivity to dihydrotestosterone, not the *amount* of DHT, is what causes male pattern baldness. You can have a guy with high DHT and he won't go bald if his follicles aren't sensitive to it. Or you can have a guy with low DHT and he will nevertheless go bald, if his follicles are sensitive to it.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Related: I semi recently took a hot woman (think Mrs. @Honey Badger and then go up a cup 😎) to a nice dinner in a large libtard city. Walking to the restaurant we passed an establishment with sidewalk dining and a table of four people. We COULD NOT discern whether they were male extreme soycucks or "female to male trannies" (read: women).

They were all almost bald. They all had small mustaches. At least three, maybe all four of them had eyeglasses. They all had ZERO CHEST MUSCLE. And most shocking of all, all of their arms including their upper arms, were maybe 3" diameter. I could have almost put my thumb and middle finger around their biceps. They looked like gay anorexics except only their arms and chests were skinny - their faces and bellies were normal, not emaciated.

Oh and they all had tattoos on their arms. Can you imagine tattooing that? It would have been like doodling on the cardboard tube from a roll of gift wrap.

Seeing all four of them together, all copying some insane archetype, was so bizarre.