• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Rick will give his smug, KnowItAll attitude in jail?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
**sooooooo-wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee
**ssoooooooooooooo-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dullard, Dullard -- Dullard
Dullard Dullard Dullard Dullard
I am a fat pig walking, Paternal duties? I'm balkin,
King of the conventions, Got the funsters stalkin.
Big is my appetite, I'm on the news
Only hoolies knows which flavor soup I'll choose
In county jail that shit won't matter
Always tweeting some shit and my meatloaf's slathered
Makin pepperoni out of colored dudes
It doesn't even matter which spices I choose.
Dullard

Milwaukee homies will never diiiiie
They just pepperonify
Dullard

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He won't wake up when they do roll call and get his ass kicked by the COs while niggers laugh and cheer them on
Places I've been in don't do roll call like that. They just go by and count by the bed- if you're in a two man cell, the guards do a visual check and they have a counter and they do it maybe twice a day. If you're high risk/suicidal, they do 15 to 30 minute checks and it's just visual. They don't have you stand up and shout out your name or anything (atleast that's my experience).

In county, you can legit sleep damn near 24 hours a day- you just need to wake up to shower (if showers are available 7am to 10pm) and if it's your groups turn to cleanup or pass out meals. You don't have to eat or anything- you can give your plates away (not that Patrick would ever give away food).

If Patrick were held in contempt, he may be a bit screwed as it will be a Thursday and it's possible he may be remanded without bond until further notice- put him on ice over the weekend and see if he changes his tune-- especially if comes in to the courtroom abd acts like an asshole (definitely possible). This hearing is an emotional intelligence test for Patrick. It will be interesting if he's smart enough to "let the idiots win," and admit he fucked up and work on a real plan to pay his court ordered judgement.

If oppositional defiant disorder Patrick shows up, it could get ugly. He's already shown the ability to absolutely go nuclear vs armed police officers. If he feels wronged, I'm not sure he will be able to contain The Monster.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
If he steps out of pocket, the whites would kick his ass without hesitation. You have to be careful with beating down the opposite race-- you usually need permission and the race of the target will usually police themselves. Even if it's Patrick, if the whites let a nigger(s) beat him up, it would look bad and be a sign of disrespect (eventhough Pat isn't gang affiliated).
I get that they're bored but holy shit prisoners are such dramatic little queers. Sewing circle gossiping shitdicks.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I get that they're bored but holy shit prisoners are such dramatic little queers. Sewing circle gossiping shitdicks.

Yeah, there are a lot of politics and wannabe pit bosses. You have to remember, that some guys in county are looking at some serious time abd it may be the last time they have control of things for awhile. In San Antonio and I assume the other big cities of Texas, the gangs even run the county jails, much less the prisons. Gang members aren't automatically segregated (wait- I believe Mexican Mafia members are/as well as legit cartel members)- there are gang members that don't have violent backgrounds.

In my experience, as long as you just stayed to yourself and followed the rules, no one would fuck with you. But shit can go sideways pretty quickly over a slight transgression-- just beatings. Never saw anyone stabbed or shanked, but I knew more than a few guys who had been able to steal the blades in a razor, and they would keep the blade in their mouth.

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
**sooooooo-wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee
**ssoooooooooooooo-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dullard Dullard Dullard Dullard
I am a fat pig walking, Paternal duties? I'm balkin,
King of the conventions, Got the funsters stalkin.
Big is my appetite, I'm on the news
Only hoolies knows which flavor soup I'll choose
In county jail that shit won't matter
Always tweeting some shit and my meatloaf's slathered
Makin pepperoni out of colored dudes
It doesn't even matter which spices I choose.
Dullard

Milwaukee homies will never diiiiie
They just pepperonify
Dullard
:serch_sm: :serch_sm: :serch_sm: :serch_sm: :serch_sm: :serch_sm:

Forum Clout
Hopefully Patrick doesn't see this, as I'd hate to inadvertently give him legit advice, but he's totally going to screw up by not realizing that the COs can make or break your stay, and that his best course of action is to ingratiate himself to them ASAFP.

Like, proactively.

They run the joint (on paper), but they are outmanned. Any additional eyes / ears are always greatly appreciated, and often rewarded. Forget about the other guests of the county - they're not going to look out for him, and it's not like they can do anything for him. But if he's sharp, he can earn plenty of good boy points quickly. Enough to probably get a recommendation to be let go early.

Rick being Rick, however, is not sharp and is 100% certain to bungle it and approach his potential stay all ass-backwards. 1.7 GPA, limited critical thinking, lives in the moment, etc. But who knows, maybe he'll prove us wrong. Hasn't yet...

:colin_sm:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hopefully Patrick doesn't see this, as I'd hate to inadvertently give him legit advice, but he's totally going to screw up by not realizing that the COs can make or break your stay, and that his best course of action is to ingratiate himself to them ASAFP.

Like, proactively.

They run the joint (on paper), but they are outmanned. Any additional eyes / ears are always greatly appreciated, and often rewarded. Forget about the other guests of the county - they're not going to look out for him, and it's not like they can do anything for him. But if he's sharp, he can earn plenty of good boy points quickly. Enough to probably get a recommendation to be let go early.

Rick being Rick, however, is not sharp and is 100% certain to bungle it and approach his potential stay all ass-backwards. 1.7 GPA, limited critical thinking, lives in the moment, etc. But who knows, maybe he'll prove us wrong. Hasn't yet...

:colin_sm:
Once he is in cuffs he is going to be kicking and screaming. There zero chance he cooperates. He will make enemies with the COs and the inmates.

Forum Clout
Rick the Knife.png