• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Rick will give his smug, KnowItAll attitude in jail?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don't think he'll get lippy, he's a proven pussy IRL.

His "my mom is a teacher!" instincts might be his undoing though.

The big fuck-up will be when he's new, another inmate will test him, and if Pat instantly snitches to the COs about it then his prison life will become a fucking nightmare.
That’s what I think, he’s forever been that “IM TELLING!” little bitch and will do that here in hopes it will be in his favor. Nope!

Forum Clout
Whatever happens in there he will lie about no matter what because he's a congenital liar. Either everyone loved him in there and he made new friends for life with fellow oppressed victims, or it was police brutality and he is going to sue. He'll also still be oinking that he'll never pay Quasi when he's released. He will have learned nothing.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Who beats the shit out of him first? The CO's or the niggers? The thought of him mouthing off and then 4 or 5 CO's absolutely destroying him with clubs almost made me cum.
If he actually gets booked that would mean he is flipping the fuck out as they bring him in and screaming his head off. So he will already be on the officiers shit list. Pat wont have anyone to turn to for help.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Whatever happens in there he will lie about no matter what because he's a congenital liar. Either everyone loved him in there and he made new friends for life with fellow oppressed victims, or it was police brutality and he is going to sue. He'll also still be oinking that he'll never pay Quasi when he's released. He will have learned nothing.
I cant wait for Doo Rag Pat.

tumblr_loyn7wxlGp1r0ojhto1_500.gif

Forum Clout
He is going to immediately get himself to solitary.
Anthony "allegedly" immediately got himself out of the drunk tank and into the medical wing after crying about his stents and whining about not having his prescription heart pills with him.

Obese, sleep apnea, heart pills fatso here will probably pull the same thing in order to escape gen pop.

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
Anthony "allegedly" immediately got himself out of the drunk tank and into the medical wing after crying about his stents and whining about not having his prescription heart pills with him.

Obese, sleep apnea, heart pills fatso here will probably pull the same thing in order to escape gen pop.
or claim theyre suicidal.