• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Rick will give his smug, KnowItAll attitude in jail?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
or will he be a meek little bitch?

OIP.x0ccRdHtATY0WU9two7rAQHaD3

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The first person to sling a chirp at him, Rick will ODD his way into getting punched in the face.
As much as Id like him to be in there for a week or more. Id guess he would only be in there for a day or if we are lucky, through the weekend. Those first few days of him trying to adapt to jail life would probably have him in tears.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Xitter withdrawals like a fat junkie.
Its all so exciting, wondering how it will play out. No matter what pat loses. Its like a " Choose Your Own Adventure" and we are just waiting to see what direction Pat chooses. Either way he is fucked. He just needs to decide how he wants to get fucked.

giphy.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He just likes to make a scene. Forget him actually fighting. He just wants to yell and be the center of attention to possibly provoke a physical reaction so he can cry victim.
I can see him doing this to get them to put him away from the other inmates. Of course the prison officers won’t care and hit him for being such a bitch.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I can see him doing this to get them to put him away from the other inmates. Of course the prison officers won’t care and hit him for being such a bitch.
He belongs in protective custody and he will be happier there but he doesnt realize that it would only make him a bigger target. Seeing as he will most likely be there for only a few days, I hope they dont put him in there. He would miss out on the whole jail experience. He would have a pretty easy stay and not learn a damn thing.