Digging through old Howard for the first time and realizing OnA fucking sucks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The reporter with the huge penis vs HPM was glorious. Honestly better than zero point zero and I’m being genuine here.

Going to HPM’s apartment and Mike admitting to some private self loathing about being Jewish was fucking hilarious. Almost better than HPM vs the baby gorilla.

It was pretty bizarre that they had such a big fight about whether or not Mike opened up a tv he won. Langford was funny but that drop was so fucking annoying and he only got that because he always kissed Howie’s ass.

I didnt read the thread but he recently denies ever saying the word Nigger before. I instantly found multiple clips that refuted it in 5 mins. But the news article said they find the claims “to be unproven”. Comments disabled.
LOL "unproven". Howie used to look for ANY reason to say "nigger" and he did it all the time. Literally hundreds and hundreds of times, at a minimum. Billy West would do characters where saying "nigger" was the entire bit.

Yeah I stopped listening regularly once the AGT bullshit strated, but kept up with Eric calls via EricTheBedHumper on YouTube.

Then Marcy was hired and things got even worse. Greg Karmel wasn't let go along with the Howard Tv crew and was hired as a writer/producer for the show. He has left since, don't know what he's up to.

At the same time I stopped listening to Stern, I found that JasonYeiter guy on YouTube that posted compilations of Owen and kind of got in to the staff fights, Scorch compilations and Vos/Blawby beatings. Seemed like a really try hard "shock&jock" type show at the same time it was so low effort. Like they just watched YouTube clips on air everyday.

I still listen to old Ron&Fez clips (WNEW era Billy Staples clips in particular) and old Stern clips along with he Eric and Brent sagas.

Found the old sub the day after I heard of Anth's twitter rant. The old sub and now this messageboard is better than any show. Yetaerdyas self doxxing being a prime example.
Billy Staples' WNEW-JFK run on Ron & Fez was/is better than anything Howard or OnA ever did.

They were at their rock-bottom worst when they would try to out-sex Stern. The whiffle bat challenge, the 55 gallon drum challenge, the whore shooting bottle rockets from her clam...all just hacky, embarrassing shock-radio bits. Back when they were still doing afternoons the show was always the same. The first two hours would just feature them dicking around and being silly, then they'd start with the gay shock-jock foolishness.
That tissue time thing they were trying to do for a bit there was Opie at his absolute zenith of retardation