Dark money donor

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
These are grown men that can't fathom Pat's lolcow status. Of course, it has to be an underground conspiracy financed by Dr. Evil and not because of the the child-like garbage he spews on social media . They will now document and sue people that laugh. Felony lol'ing, child. Pat would totally destroy this place by ignoring it but he loves the attention. They need to stop pretending like this is James Bond international intrigue. They've taken the larping too far and live in fantasy world. Most of them are fat, too.
It really proves Twitter in 2022 is only for the mentally ill. I’ve noticed more and more businesses don’t even bother with putting work into their twitter accounts and focus on Instagram, Facebook, and tic Tok. Just look at Billy Eichner crying that Bros flopped because he believed (and convinced people with money) that twitter is real and would make Bros a big hit.

BudDickman

It's so shameless and borderline psychopathic that Pat has the audacity to openly speculate about who funded Quasi's defense against his frivolous lawsuit, when the lawsuit itself was secretly funded by a non-profit.

The SFWA and his "bestie" Adam Rakunas have to be cringing when they read that shit. When I see him tempting fate like this, it removes all doubt about him doing any of the retarded things that we suspect he's doing, like swatting himself weekly.

Why tempt fate in that way and raise the question of who funded your own lawsuit? The people in that thread are all braindead retards, but if any of them had any common sense, they would say "wait a minute, the lawsuit itself was way more expensive and this fat loser makes no money". He's begging people to look into the matter. So boldly retarded.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's so shameless and borderline psychopathic that Pat has the audacity to openly speculate about who funded Quasi's defense against his frivolous lawsuit, when the lawsuit itself was secretly funded by a non-profit.

The SFWA and his "bestie" Adam Rakunas have to be cringing when they read that shit. When I see him tempting fate like this, it removes all doubt about him doing any of the retarded things that we suspect he's doing, like swatting himself weekly.

Why tempt fate in that way and raise the question of who funded your own lawsuit? The people in that thread are all braindead retards, but if any of them had any common sense, they would say "wait a minute, the lawsuit itself was way more expensive and this fat loser makes no money". He's begging people to look into the matter. So boldly retarded.
It’s because Pat doesn’t think anyone will question him because in his mind he’s the good guy and anyone he doesn’t like is evil and this is good Vs evil so no questions allowed, child.

G

Yes Rahul, how can I help you, how is the family? It's been a long time, I heard they have a loo in America.
"I need a favor."
1664931060030.png

It'll never not be funny how inconceivable it is to Patrick that a guy running a forum like this may be educated and know a thing or two about tech and actually make a good living to fight a petty lawsuit.

does anyone remember that time Patrick mocked Quasi for having taken out loans to finance his legal defense? Probably was from a SMS screenshots so it's not coming up on search. If someone finds it pls post. @archive_bot ?

so which one is it? a bank loan or a dark money donor? another day, another contradicTion

2323dd33.png

e2332323223.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
CDC2E821-5372-433C-934D-F7031FFFD262.jpeg

Any accusations Pat makes against others can be safely assumed to be things he is guilty of.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡