Dark money donor

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
V7CTgmx.png

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Hahahahahaha.

Fatty thinks it’s some secret cabal of Canyon Boykin’s and Elon Musk’s rather than just a bunch of brothermen and brotherwomen having a laugh. He can’t possibly fathom that some of us (not me!) are well off and successful in our personal lives and poking the pig is merely a sporting pastime.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Hahahahahaha.

Fatty thinks it’s some secret cabal of Canyon Boykin’s and Elon Musk’s rather than just a bunch of brothermen and brotherwomen having a laugh. He can’t possibly fathom that some of us (not me!) are well off and successful in our personal lives and poking the pig is merely a sporting pastime.
This is the first post I've ever seen where someone doesn't brag about how rich and perfect they are 👏🏽 (boomia post incoming)

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
They’re starting to figure out we’re actually a CIA Dark Op meant to erode the Clinton’s, Anthony Cumia’s, and Patrick S Tomlinson’s online reputation. Good thing they’ll never put together it’s actually a long form study on mass media manipulation. Operation: Spread the Virus has been dark for years, and it’ll stay that way.