• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross was friends with a pedophile for years

G

See that picture somebody posted of O&A fans? That's you. Those are the fans. My nose is big? Neat. You're all obese and uglier than I could ever be. See those ugly girls in those photos? Those are your girls. That's you and who you fuck. Do you think I look at those losers and think to myself "Gee, I'd feel sad of those guys busted on me.." No, of course not. Go back a page or so and look at yourselves. lmao.
Y-y-yeah, y-y-you know the way that I envision you all to be? THATS YOU!

(holding back heeb tears) FARGO FARGO FLYOVER STATES ME FROM NEW YORK FUCK YOU GUYS!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Keep leaning into the Minnesota joke dude. It bombed the first fifty times but I got a feeling when you get to that hundredth time it'll be a hit!

This one was more about the ugly fish faced boy you fuck. It's not about getting a laugh or bombing, it's reminding you that you're a loser whose best efforts landed him in Minneapolis making $45K a year.

G

This one was more about the ugly fish faced boy you fuck.
You really are fucking lazy, heeby. You took my "take my adopted Asian son" joke and now you're going to run with the it's a boy bit because I said son.

God damn whoever this is I don't care, your lack of originality and independent thought is fucking pathetic.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You really are fucking lazy, heeby. You took my "take my adopted Asian son" joke and now you're going to run with the it's a boy bit because I said son.

God damn whoever this is I don't care, your lack of originality and independent thought is fucking pathetic.

Really? What are you gonna do about it, say kike or guitar hero? Which one of those O&A fans do you most identify with?

Is it the fat guy holding the sign? The fat guy in orange? The guy with his sweatshirt tucked into his jeans? Look at all those no job having losers, showing up for a radio show in the middle of the workday. Are you the guy with the cool sunglasses? lol

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
No, see, I actually made a statement to police whereas Opie would sign a new deal with the guy tomorrow. Keith worked there for years, Erik works there now. If you can't see the difference between action and inaction, I don't know what to tell you besides what you already know. You're a retard of gargantuan proportions. Funny, I don't recall any of you sending anonymous tips in or anything. You'd think maybe SOMEBODY would have raised an eyebrow after the guy admitted to wanting to fuck 13 year olds ON THE FUCKING RADIO.

Let's not forget here, Anthony molested children. I'm not responsible for that and there were plenty of other people who could've opened their mouths but they didn't and I did. So save your artificial rage. Instead of doing your stupid Danny hate bit start an actual hate bit aimed at those who actually fucking deserve it.

Lets not forget here, all of this took place after Nana left you out to dry. If you thought there was a shekel to be had staying in Cumbio’s good graces, you would have kept your mouth shut as you did when you were on good terms.

I wouldn’t be surprised if your motivation to expose Nana as a pedo years after the fact was to generate publicity to promote your podcast that flopped miserably. Joe Rogan is rich! Why not me? Oy vey!

G

This one was more about the ugly fish faced boy you fuck. It's not about getting a laugh or bombing, it's reminding you that you're a loser whose best efforts landed him in Minneapolis making $45K a year.
Haha, you went back and put more into that post. Hilarious. There you go with the 45k again. You've done that one before and it's an oddly specific number Daniel. Project much? Is that how much you made at Rockstar before you're bungled your way out of that job? Lmao.

Really? What are you gonna do about it, say kike or guitar hero?
Well I'm going to keep making fun of you for being Jewish that's the appetizer on every one of my jokes. But at least I'm bringing effort to the table. And I don't ever think I made fun of you for playing with a plastic baby guitar, playing video games really isn't grounds to shit on someone.

I think the takeaway and what you need to address, whether you be Daniel or more than likely Sue or some other funster committed to the bit, is that you are not capable of the creative thinking that it takes to insult somebody repetitively. Your comebacks are weak, your insults are generic and can be applied to anyone you don't like online. You can already go down a checklist of things about me that you know and craft personal insults, so don't give me any kike tricks about how you don't know enough about me to accurately slam me.

You are uncreative, uninspired, unoriginal, and just plain unlikable. But on top of that you couldn't make me laugh if I was huffing nitrous oxide. In short, you fucking suck.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Nana left you out to dry.

I removed myself from social settings. Not the other way around. I didn't have a hissy fit on the air because my BFF was disgusted with me. I know the other way around is so much more fun for you gossip girls but get it right.

Your little conspiracy theories are amusing. I exposed him as a pedo in retaliation for his on-air rant. Big man only lets his true feelings known on the air, after I'm gone with no ability to fight back. Probably one of the biggest mistakes of his life was getting on the air and trashing me that day. Now EVERYONE. EVERYONE knows that he's a kid fucker who galavants with convicted child rapists. You're welcome, Tone.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_1098.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

IMG_1100.jpeg

IMG_1101.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
See that picture somebody posted of O&A fans? That's you. Those are the fans. My nose is big? Neat. You're all obese and uglier than I could ever be. See those ugly girls in those photos? Those are your girls. That's you and who you fuck. Do you think I look at those losers and think to myself "Gee, I'd feel sad of those guys busted on me.." No, of course not. Go back a page or so and look at yourselves. lmao.

IMG_8832.jpeg

Which fat retard are you? lololol

Thanks for all those words to show how not bothered and aloof you are, Dovid. You're basically this meme come to life (with a much bigger nose of course)...

Screenshot 2024-02-25 164320.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Thanks for all those words to show how not bothered and aloof you are, Dovid. You're basically this meme come to life (with a much bigger nose of course)...

View attachment 184839

Yes. All your internal thoughts are actually real world truths. I'm having some coffee, smoking some bud and shootin' the shit with some of my biggest fans while the sun cascades though my giant windows. But yeah, whatever you said I guess, too.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Yes. All your internal thoughts are actually real world truths. I'm having some coffee, smoking some bud and shootin' the shit with some of my biggest fans while the sun cascades though my giant windows. But yeah, whatever you said I guess, too.

Thanks for another correction, too-cool-for-the-room guy. Really helps make your point.

G

Only Sue is autistic enough to waste his pathetic life running such a tedious bit. Danny's probably hanging with his family and friends, doesn't really think about his time at OnA
In my own mind I am convinced this is an elaborate troll done by Sue, possibly some other funster. But the fact that I keep calling dovid Icarus it's because whoever is on this account keeps going too close to the sun. They keep making "Danny" way too catty, way too pathetic and way too much of a loser to be real. Sorry but nobody is dumb enough to behave at Tomlinson levels on this BBS. They got way too ambitious with the faggoty behaviours.