• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross was friends with a pedophile for years

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
my giant windows.
The "giant" windows to your door with no steps, jewster? I'm confused. teehee

Untitled.png

Forum Clout
That's surprising to hear. He seems so low-testosterone, to the point of asexuality.

Those men are the worst offenders. “Aww jeez oh shucks I’m a gentleman” meanwhile they will fuck & fall in love with any woman that gives a hint of attention. I’m guessing Erik was always a “she’s definitely the one” guy with every hook up.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Actually I proceeded to provide a witness statement when the victim asked. We can review the list of people that knew Anthony was a pedophile if you like. Let's see. Opie, Jimmy, Keith, Keith's wife, Travis, Travis' wife, all his exes, Erik, Kenny...the list goes on and on.

Doesn't Erik STILL work for him knowing all this and doing nothing? Didn't Stetten out him in a blog post? She didn't do shit neither. Shit on me as much as the day is long, but not one person, nobody, did anything about it except me. I told Jimmy that Anthony is fucking underage girls at his house. His response? "It's none of my business." Keith was a COP, with TWO underage daughters. Caught Anthony commenting about how hot his 15 year old's ass was on an open mic. Did nothing. Knew he was trafficking a 17 year old over state lines for sex, did nothing. Keith would invite Anthony on his boat, with his daughter in a bikini AFTER knowing that. Are you sure I'm the one you have a problem with?

In conclusion, fuck you.
Private profile nigger

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
I'm sorry your son turned out the way he did, Mr Ross. Have you considered having him put back into the loony bin? I honestly think it might do him good.
His mother (2 orgasm chick) and I really did our best with him. He’s the only one of his siblings and cousins that isn’t successful. He should be admitted to the loony bin because he’s too proud to stop working at a bar. @BenDovid, call your uncle and he’ll give you a do nothing job at the bank for 100k per year.

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Those men are the worst offenders. “Aww jeez oh shucks I’m a gentleman” meanwhile they will fuck & fall in love with any woman that gives a hint of attention. I’m guessing Erik was always a “she’s definitely the one” guy with every hook up.
I remember ESD bitching that Erik would play Mario Kart with Casey Elan. Erik sure could pick 'em.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Erik tried to fuck every last chick that came by for any and all reasons.
The existence of Poon Hound Nagel really surprises me. He always seemed to have zero self-confidence on the air so I can't imagine him having the nerve. I remember Opie saying Erik had tried to put moves on his sister and assuming he was exaggerating because I just couldn't picture it. Was this while he was married?