• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross was friends with a pedophile for years

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Wish I was kicking back drinking some coffee and smoking some bud, talking to a handful of people who were fans of a radio show I was fired from 15 years ago :cry:. That's what being cool looks like :cool:

After your shift buddy!

Old show was fun! Why not share memories with people who feel the same way? Why's it gotta be some embarrassing crime to remember the show and it's people?

G

Wish I was kicking back drinking some coffee and smoking some bud, talking to a handful of people who were fans of a radio show I was fired from 15 years ago :cry:. That's what being cool looks like :cool:
You make 45k, LOSER! God leave it to the heebs to measure success only in monetary terms. Nigger has no wife, no kids, no prospects, no reputation and no respect in the two industries he worked for.

But we're the losers because we don't live in his shitty city 🤣

G

[MEDIA=youtube]bbpQmRxCYUU:22[/MEDIA]
Wokka wokka! 25 more times and it'll be funny!!!

In my own mind I am convinced this is an elaborate troll done by Sue, possibly some other funster. But the fact that I keep calling dovid Icarus it's because whoever is on this account keeps going too close to the sun. They keep making "Danny" way too catty, way too pathetic and way too much of a loser to be real. Sorry but nobody is dumb enough to behave at Tomlinson levels on this BBS. They got way too ambitious with the faggoty behaviours.
@Sue Lightning
@BenDovid

[SIZE=26px]ADDRESS THIS.[/SIZE]

G

I never thought i’d have to say this but @BenDovid is the real Danny. And i’m not Danny at all.
Alright well mon joli garçon wouldn't lie to me, but I'm still not convinced that's the real Danny. You may not be Icarus, but I'm still convinced it's a bit.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You make 45k, LOSER! God leave it to the heebs to measure success only in monetary terms. Nigger has no wife, no kids, no prospects, no reputation and no respect in the two industries he worked for.

But we're the losers because we don't live in his shitty city 🤣

First of all, fake Dovid forgot to update his profile pic.

Two, I enjoy that you don't deny making $45K. It's OK but, the world needs ditch diggers, too y'know. Kinda harsh to bring up the fact that I have no respect in radio anymore. Imagine being a telegraph salesman and getting no respect in the industry? Cataclysmic, I tell you.

Anyway, I am @SueLightning. I'm 21, live with my parents in south east Florida. I'm a Home Inspector, (my dad gave me the job) and I'm very excited to vote in my first election this year. Welp, I'm busted.

G

Two, I enjoy that you don't deny making $45K.
Well the average American income is more than 45k a year so I just assume that was more of your "humour" that didn't need addressing.
It's OK but, the world needs ditch diggers, too y'know. Kinda harsh to bring up the fact that I have no respect in radio anymore. Imagine being a telegraph salesman and getting no respect in the industry? Cataclysmic, I tell you.
Jim and Sam seem to be doing pretty well.
Anyway, I am @SueLightning. I'm 21, live with my parents in south east Florida. I'm a Home Inspector, (my dad gave me the job) and I'm very excited to vote in my first election this year. Welp, I'm busted.
No, you aren't the joli garçon. I've eliminated him out of my suspect pool, only because if it was him, I feel like he would bring me in so that we can have funnier fights. But one thing I'm sure of is that you are not Daniel Ross.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t think @BenDovid makes more money than Travis, I think he’s most likely unemployed or some kind of commission salesman that makes under 35k.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Old show was fun! Why not share memories with people who feel the same way? Why's it gotta be some embarrassing crime to remember the show and it's people?

Ok...honestly you're all over the place. Hard to even know what point you're trying to make most of the time. Maybe get father Dovid to book you some more time in the puzzle factory?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Two, I enjoy that you don't deny making $45K. It's OK but, the world needs ditch diggers, too y'know. Kinda harsh to bring up the fact that I have no respect in radio anymore. Imagine being a telegraph salesman and getting no respect in the industry? Cataclysmic, I tell you.

I agree but I’d like to add @Sue Lightning is also a homosexual.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

ugh.

So by those standards, Floopy and Moopy in the mornings SEEM to be doing well because...what...they exist on a platform someplace? A show is measured by it's sponsors. I don't listen so please tell me who some of the sponsors of Jim & Sam are. Is it Bud Lite? Heineken? Apple? Or is it Steven Singer and VPNs. You tell me.

I wonder if that's the REAL Le Fluer, or some other nobody in the midwest.

I don’t think @BenDovid makes more money than Travis, I think he’s most likely unemployed or some kind of commission salesman that makes under 35k.

Why because that's what you want in your heart? Travis is the producer of some obscure show on satellite radio. There's a pay ceiling on shit like that. Just because you been there a long time doesn't mean they're going to pay you $150,000 to produce Jim and fucking Sam. You're high. They maxed out Erock at $80K for OPIE & ANTHONY. Please.

Forum Clout
In my own mind I am convinced this is an elaborate troll done by Sue, possibly some other funster. But the fact that I keep calling dovid Icarus it's because whoever is on this account keeps going too close to the sun. They keep making "Danny" way too catty, way too pathetic and way too much of a loser to be real. Sorry but nobody is dumb enough to behave at Tomlinson levels on this BBS. They got way too ambitious with the faggoty behaviours.
Also the lack of commitment, no posts for weeks then an 8 page spergout on a day with downtime.

The real Danny would be defending himself every morning and evening between barbacking breaks

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I VOTED IN 2020 AWOGHT

1032127858.jpg.0.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Actually I proceeded to provide a witness statement when the victim asked. We can review the list of people that knew Anthony was a pedophile if you like. Let's see. Opie, Jimmy, Keith, Keith's wife, Travis, Travis' wife, all his exes, Erik, Kenny...the list goes on and on.

Doesn't Erik STILL work for him knowing all this and doing nothing? Didn't Stetten out him in a blog post? She didn't do shit neither. Shit on me as much as the day is long, but not one person, nobody, did anything about it except me. I told Jimmy that Anthony is fucking underage girls at his house. His response? "It's none of my business." Keith was a COP, with TWO underage daughters. Caught Anthony commenting about how hot his 15 year old's ass was on an open mic. Did nothing. Knew he was trafficking a 17 year old over state lines for sex, did nothing. Keith would invite Anthony on his boat, with his daughter in a bikini AFTER knowing that. Are you sure I'm the one you have a problem with?

In conclusion, fuck you.
Congratulations on being a better person than Keith the Cop

Forum Clout
After your shift buddy!

When you first joined all you did was moan about how we're obsessed and that you moved on from a job you had 15 years ago