• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross was friends with a pedophile for years

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Send me your info and I’ll book it asap, pussyster.

And please, don’t call anyone a coward when there’s audio of you huddling in a corner TERRIFIED of Stevester, and you cried to Greensteinster.

How do you go through life being a bigger beta than even Travis?

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. Send you my information....

Steve was anything but terrifying. Steve was obese production guy. There's nothing to be scared of. For all of Steve's tough guy talk he never backed it up. Ever. Just like I never seen Patrice with any other woman besides Von, but you know, he's a pimp... lmao. I went to Greenstein? That's news to me, I'll need to look that up.

I make more money than Travis. I don't work for Sam. Jim Norton didn't fuck out my wife. Jim Norton's cum and Travis' daughter have occupied the same space. Your negging is not going to work.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Actually I proceeded to provide a witness statement when the victim asked. We can review the list of people that knew Anthony was a pedophile if you like. Let's see. Opie, Jimmy, Keith, Keith's wife, Travis, Travis' wife, all his exes, Erik, Kenny...the list goes on and on.

Doesn't Erik STILL work for him knowing all this and doing nothing? Didn't Stetten out him in a blog post? She didn't do shit neither. Shit on me as much as the day is long, but not one person, nobody, did anything about it except me. I told Jimmy that Anthony is fucking underage girls at his house. His response? "It's none of my business." Keith was a COP, with TWO underage daughters. Caught Anthony commenting about how hot his 15 year old's ass was on an open mic. Did nothing. Knew he was trafficking a 17 year old over state lines for sex, did nothing. Keith would invite Anthony on his boat, with his daughter in a bikini AFTER knowing that. Are you sure I'm the one you have a problem with?

In conclusion, fuck you.

“heh, all these other people that nobody likes here did the same thing as me, therefore I did nothing wrong.”

Such a predictably jewish response. If Nana never tossed you to the curb you would have kept your mouth shout for as long as it benefited you to do so.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
“heh, all these other people that nobody likes here did the same thing as me, therefore I did nothing wrong.”

No, see, I actually made a statement to police whereas Opie would sign a new deal with the guy tomorrow. Keith worked there for years, Erik works there now. If you can't see the difference between action and inaction, I don't know what to tell you besides what you already know. You're a retard of gargantuan proportions. Funny, I don't recall any of you sending anonymous tips in or anything. You'd think maybe SOMEBODY would have raised an eyebrow after the guy admitted to wanting to fuck 13 year olds ON THE FUCKING RADIO.

Let's not forget here, Anthony molested children. I'm not responsible for that and there were plenty of other people who could've opened their mouths but they didn't and I did. So save your artificial rage. Instead of doing your stupid Danny hate bit start an actual hate bit aimed at those who actually fucking deserve it.

DannyRoss’sDeadDad

I’m dead and my son is a faggot. Oy vey!
Forum Clout
Do you think Anthony wasn't entirely pissed off that I was fucking his chicks? He would constantly fly girls in and they would see what a fucking old man loser he really is, tweeting and watching Fox News and end up fucking me instead. He flew a girl in to fuck, she ignored him, and I fucked her in his house over multiple days. I'm sure the absolute cuckolding of 'ol Cumia still boils his bloodless corpse.
Oy vey, Dovid. You’re talking crazy again. I’m going to communicate with your mom (the 2 orgasm chick) and tell her it’s about time you went to the looney bin again.

Forum Clout
Hello Danny. In hindsight, were any of these adult women even good looking? Were any of them actual fans of the show? I look up “Opie & Anthony fans” and it’s 99% guys and maybe someone’s random girlfriend.

Attachments

• IMG_8832.jpeg
    IMG_8832.jpeg
    263.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_8833.jpeg
    IMG_8833.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 100

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hello Danny. In hindsight, were any of these adult women even good looking? Were any of them actual fans of the show? I look up “Opie & Anthony fans” and it’s 99% guys and maybe someone’s random girlfriend.

Here's a great example of all the fans I've met. When you start in with your shit, this is who I picture.

In that 2nd pic, the black girl is Francine and the girl with the laptop is HappyTypingGirl. I mean, look at pics from WNEW too, none of those girls were really smoking hot.

G

His half sister doesn't share Bobo's jewish father.
Don't you have to have a Jewish mother to be Jewish? I always thought that it was based on who your mother was because DNA wasn't around until the 80s so they couldn't prove you were a heeb unless you popped out of a Hasidic hair pie.