Dan Carlin just released a history podcast on the HOLOCAUST

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
How the nigger aren't the Irish white? That's a dumb one. I'm not a learned man, but Ireland is in europe amongst every other white country like Scotland and Wales and all of those places. You can't make the same argument for Italy (next to Africa), and Israel.
The Celt and the Nords are the original whites but the Irish embraced niggerishness in the form of their inferiority complex against the Romans/Britons/UK

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
There Jewish tricks change from white to non-white when it suits them?
They benefitted from “whiteness” i.e participating in slavery and being seen by other whites as “white”, however, now when it comes to owning up to that they “aren’t white” which is impossible given the color of their skin.

How the nigger aren't the Irish white? That's a dumb one. I'm not a learned man, but Ireland is in europe amongst every other white country like Scotland and Wales and all of those places. You can't make the same argument for Italy (next to Africa), and Israel.
Read about it. Irish. Italian. Pollacks. All white people who when they immigrated to America faced discrimination or minor forms of segregation. “Irish need not apply” etc etc…they grew up in violent NYC neighborhoods like the black ghettos today.

lol wtf nigga every single German is associated with evil small moustache man
But its not on some “shame and guilt” level. No one meets a German person and recoils because they think of Nazis. At least I don’t

Im considered a Philo-semite over there

"Joseph Newberger" can not possibly be a crypto?...you have no clue my friend. You dont even know who/what the Jesuits are. You're like the 2005 version of me.

You will take in the shit I have to share, you wont credit me if you're a hickster, but you will take it in consciously or subconsciously. Just pay attention to my writings, you will learn a thing or two.
Ok. Tell me about the Jesuits as a secret society of Jews. That's your claim?

They benefitted from “whiteness” i.e participating in slavery and being seen by other whites as “white”, however, now when it comes to owning up to that they “aren’t white” which is impossible given the color of their skin.
No. My question was when has it been beneficial to not be white? And my point was you didn't understand or read the Comment you were responding to.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
But its not on some “shame and guilt” level. No one meets a German person and recoils because they think of Nazis. At least I don’t
You don't think Germans have been imposed with shame and guilt for nearly 80 years?

I'm with you on some things, but Jesus Christ. The Germans have obviously been associated with Nazism, genocide, eugenics programs, racial superiority etc. since WWII.

If you think of Germans and think of beer steins and Beethoven, that's great. But there's been bad blood between them and the English, the Dutch and the French since well before even WWI. Come on, man/Joe Biden

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
when has it been beneficial to not be white?
Alright let’s see. In America we can trace it from around the 1600’s to…1865. But then obviously racism didn’t just end. So 1964. But then obviously racism didn’t just end. So …

1600’s-Now.

It has literally always been more beneficial to be white in America. Since its foundation. Are you asking for specific examples? Ok. In 1947 as a white guy you could get into a college which would deny another guy literally telling him because he’s a black. Now you the more “niche” advantages where a job employer will wanna hire “Arnold Smith” over “Quandale Biggums”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You don't think Germans have been imposed with shame and guilt for nearly 80 years?

I'm with you on some things, but Jesus Christ. The Germans have obviously been associated with Nazism, genocide, eugenics programs, racial superiority etc. since WWII.

If you think of Germans and think of beer steins and Beethoven, that's great. But there's been bad blood between them and the English, the Dutch and the French since well before even WWI. Come on, man/Joe Biden
Ok I’ll admit ignorance to this and or that Americans specifically don’t have as bad of a view on Germans as the Euros do. I mean the Americans didn’t really see a problem with the Nazis up until Germany attacked us.

Riccardo Bosi

Ok I’ll admit ignorance to this and or that Americans specifically don’t have as bad of a view on Germans as the Euros do. I mean the Americans didn’t really see a problem with the Nazis up until Germany attacked us.
It kinda started when America got involved in WWI by siding with the British AFTER GERMANY HAD OFFERED THEM PEACE TERMS.

Did the Americans treat German civilians nicely after WWII?

Do you know what the Morgenthau Plan was? It was literally a plot to starve Germany to death.

Americans, Jews and the English just can't figure out why they're the most hated people on the Earth. It's such a mystery.

Alright let’s see. In America we can trace it from around the 1600’s to…1865. But then obviously racism didn’t just end. So 1964. But then obviously racism didn’t just end. So …

1600’s-Now.

It has literally always been more beneficial to be white in America. Since its foundation. Are you asking for specific examples? Ok. In 1947 as a white guy you could get into a college which would deny another guy literally telling him because he’s a black. Now you the more “niche” advantages where a job employer will wanna hire “Arnold Smith” over “Quandale Biggums”
You made the claim. I was wondering what you meant by it
Im considered a Philo-semite over there

"Joseph Newberger" can not possibly be a crypto?...you have no clue my friend. You dont even know who/what the Jesuits are. You're like the 2005 version of me.

You will take in the shit I have to share, you wont credit me if you're a hickster, but you will take it in consciously or subconsciously. Just pay attention to my writings, you will learn a thing or two.
Oh, to answer your original question, no. I don't think he was a Jew (regardless of whether the Jesuits are Jews). Newberger was not a Jesuit, he went to a Jesuits school. Most Catholic schools in the States are Jesuits schools. Jesuits schools neither train nor indoctrinate one in the Jesuits order. Newberger was a Catholic (yeah, I know, how naive of me).

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It kinda started when America got involved in WWI by siding with the British AFTER GERMANY HAD OFFERED THEM PEACE TERMS.
ZIMMERMAN TELEGRAM!!! Nah that was bullshit too. Wilson was just a fart sniffing interventionist who wanted to get us into WWI for his own goals. Which really mmmotherfucked us all.
Did the Americans treat German civilians nicely after WWII?
Of course not. But their perception is lightening up. Germany isn’t in a place anymore where it’s a country split and proxied by the West vs USSR. It’s just another faggot EU nation now. Watered down. Plus most of Americas white lineage is Germanic. Our sympathies are not far from theirs.
Do you know what the Morgenthau Plan was? It was literally a plot to starve Germany to death.
I don’t, but are you talking about another plan? It says here its a post war partitioning / de-armament plan….what do you think happened to Japan after WWII? They don’t even have an official military to this day.

Which sort of relates to the point i was talking about before. Germans have an advantage because they’re white. The Americans today would have more “stigma” for a jap than a german. Considering they attacked us, which is why the Euros don’t like the Germans.

Here’s the problem. You need to teach about that shit so X doesn’t happen again. I don’t think anyone is being shamed or guilted. The entire point is looking at it and saying this happened in our past and it should be in our past. It was wrong.

This line of thinking is very American…and its why we don’t teach about slavery or if we do not the extents of it. Because we fear it will shame or guilt people. It shouldn’t and it should be taught like the nazis or any other historical event. X happened. We shouldn’t do X again. That’s in our past.

Then of course you have the authoritarian countries which don’t teach their kids shit about the horrors they’ve inflicted. Ask the Japs what happened in Nanking and a majority will not know or defend it. Thats the result of NOT teaching your kids these issues and it’s far worse than teaching them that it happened. Guilt can be assuaged but ignorance is hard to do the same for.
ok i get it now.

you, me, a balcony in Tehran, midnight express (1978).

Riccardo Bosi

Wilson was just a fart sniffing interventionist who wanted to get us into WWI for his own goals. Which really mmmotherfucked us all.
It's deeper than this. Have you heard about the Mackinder Thesis? This was calculated prior to WWI also. Basically, the threat to England and the United States' dominance is Germany and Russia. Bolshevism and WWI solved that problem for them. You can't wave something like that away by dismissing Wilson as being a dumb cunt (which he was).

Of course not. But their perception is lightening up. Germany isn’t in a place anymore where it’s a country split and proxied by the West vs USSR. It’s just another faggot EU nation now. Watered down. Plus most of Americas white lineage is Germanic. Our sympathies are not far from theirs.
It's in the best interest of Germany that your country is flushed down the toilet. You're a good guy, but what are you talking about? Unfortunately for the Germans, they have the worst case of Stockholm Syndrome ever witnessed, and the case in point is this NATO nonsense.

I don’t, but are you talking about another plan? It says here its a post war partitioning / de-armament plan….what do you think happened to Japan after WWII? They don’t even have an official military to this day.
Had the Soviet Union not been a threat to England and the US, they would have definitely starved out Germany. That was the Morgenthau Plan. (Morgenthau was a bloodthirsty kike btw) The problem for them was that by the end of WWII, they figured, "oh shit, we helped beat Germany... but they were actually a buffer between Western Europe and the Soviets." England didn't want the Soviet Union to spread even close to them, and this was not what the US wanted either. So the US told Morgenthau to take a hike, kike, and decided to keep Germany alive, albeit all fucked up and on life support.

The Germans were seen as the greater existential threat. That's all. Since the Cold War, America has had Russophobia as a part of their propaganda (which has alleviated their guilt of what they did to the Germans, whether that's the cause or a byproduct of WWII, I don't know) but this all makes sense regarding the Mackinder Theory. The Anglo-American Establishment (as outlined by Carroll Quigley) dominates Europe, dominates North America (duh) and thus the world.

Which brings me to the overall point of the thread: how the fuck could you not be dubious over the claims of muh Nazi death camps when it suits the interests of the US, the English and the Jews? It justifies THEIR inhumanity: the bombing of Dresden is okay, Morgenthau Plan was okay, etc. The Jews claimed they were being turned into lampshades and soap until it was proven false. Elie Wiesel is completely full of shit. The fucking masturbation machines and rollercoasters into ovens. It's all permitted because it makes Germany look bad and thus their enemies come out squeaky clean.

By the way, it's not like anybody denies, say, Jews and faggots getting treated like shit in the camps (i.e. running out of food or power for heat in the Winter, etc.), the sadism of SS officers, Mengele performing human experimentation, all of that. Nobody's denying that the Nazis persecuted Poles, Jews, whoever else. The six million figure and the gas chamber thing is just completely ridiculous. They had already set the precedent for working their own ethnic Germans to the bone in Dachau (and hardly feeding them) before they got to the German Jews. As soon as he came to power, Hitler had many members of the Austrian government decapitated. Why the gas, then?

And look at this piece of shit by noted Holocaust denier Steven Spielberg. Fucking guy says that gas DIDN'T come out of shower heads, but guess what did?

Those ruthlessly brutal and highly efficient Germans, cleansing Jews and delousing their clothes before tossing them onto the barbecue.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
"curry back favor" <-- more proof of your "this is all you have"-ism. Im actually a Philosemite.

You're a lapsed jew, lost all the good aspects of your group, and retained only the negative.
I thought you said you were friends with a network of rabbis and also the ADL? You hypocritical poop golem.