Dan Carlin just released a history podcast on the HOLOCAUST

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Boq feebly attempting to curry back favor with the forms by kikeposting, it's not going to work pedoster. 6 million died and it was a tragedy that can never be allowed to happen again.

View attachment 183131
"curry back favor" <-- more proof of your "this is all you have"-ism. Im actually a Philosemite.

You're a lapsed jew, lost all the good aspects of your group, and retained only the negative.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
The wooden doors to the Kike Hate Thread are always open if you want to learn more.
You retards really gotta stop with the wooden doors shit. Whether the Holocaust is real or not muh wooden doors proves nothing. Leaking doesn't stop the gas from being lethal inside the room at sufficient concentrations. The doors just need to prevent people from leaving and maintain enough of a reservoir of gas to kill them.

If the rooms were airtight they could have just closed the door and let people suffocate.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You retards really gotta stop with the wooden doors shit.
The doors being wooden is not just about gas leaking everywhere. It's about how no one broke down the doors to escape either. None of it makes sense. Imagine if the gas chambers in U.S. executions just shot gas all over the entire prison and into the observation room. Because kikes are mentally inferior mongrels and their lies are obvious to anyone with a brain.

A gas chamber.....is meant to seal in gasses. Not have giant window and door sized holes and be porous everywhere. But this is why you never debate the holohoax with morons. They will believe any jew fairytale from the media.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
View attachment 183118
299190_900.jpg

Oh my sweet summer gentile. I'm sorry you're so goyishe. I can't help you.
Man, The New York Times really changed its font and lay-out a lot over the years.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
The doors being wooden is not just about gas leaking everywhere. It's about how no one broke down the doors to escape either. None of it makes sense. Imagine if the gas chambers in U.S. executions just shot gas all over the entire prison and into the observation room. Because kikes are mentally inferior mongrels and their lies are obvious to anyone with a brain.

A gas chamber.....is meant to seal in gasses. Not have giant window and door sized holes and be porous everywhere. But this is why you never debate the holohoax with morons. They will believe any jew fairytale from the media.
A real oak door isn't something that you can just break down with no tools. We're not talking a papier mache Home Depot door here. There's a difference between being able to form a reservoir and being airtight. My car tire can hold air well enough to drive around on it but it's not airtight because it's unnecessary.

None of this is to make a declarative statement on the truth or falsity of the Holocaust but muh wooden doors is a stupid argument.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Imagine if the gas chambers in U.S. executions just shot gas all over the entire prison and into the observation room.
Why does it matter if it goes into the observation room? Just open the doors and windows and it will be fine, right? Stupit. You think maybe the Nazis might outfit the chamber guards with gas masks in case of emergency?
But this is why you never debate the holohoax with morons.
Lol

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 183118
299190_900.jpg

Oh my sweet summer gentile. I'm sorry you're so goyishe. I can't help you.
The only criticism i have here is that the usage of the word “Holocaust” is not unique. Hell they didn’t even start calling the Holocaust “The Holocaust” until about the 50’s. When X amount of jews died in the 1900’s they foolishly called it a Holocaust believing it was the worst they’d seen…then 40 years later they had to reevaluate and go “No, no that was DEFINITELY the holocaust”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah man why wouldn’t emaciated jews, famous for their strength and work ethic anyway, break down wooden doors as they were being gassed to death?

And here’s the problem. By me saying that you’ll assume i’m going “NEVER FORGET.” I’m not. It’s that your point is either dishonest or illogical. If you’re forming a basis for why the holocaust didn’t happen because it seems illogical, you can’t refute it with other illogical shit.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
This is just like 9/11 conspiracies. The government tells you they fucked up and terrorists did this. It’s hard to believe. And instead of finding some reasonable middle ground…no it’s ALL FAKE. The towers didn’t just fall, they were brought down. And the planes weren’t even there, they were distractions for the bombs. And W Bush didn’t just know about 9/11…he was working to make it happen! And they brought down building 7! And they put a bomb in the Pentagon! Eventually the alternate answer becomes just as convoluted and illogical as the original answer.