Dan Carlin just released a history podcast on the HOLOCAUST

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Cite some good ones.
q0aNDkQ.jpeg

299190_900.jpg

Oh my sweet summer gentile. I'm sorry you're so goyishe. I can't help you.

How the fuck don't they? This 6 million thing makes me think I'm schizo for not believing it, so you better give me a good fucking reason why those articles don't support anything. If I sound angry, it's because I am.
He wrote: "You can find hundreds of newspaper articles of the jews claiming six million died in WWI from the 1920s."

I don't see a single one. You do?

If you mean mentioning "6 million," then sure. So I'm sure that has something to do with the figure used after the second war. But literally no one claimed 6 million dead in the 20's.

And I'm not talking about a technicality here. One guy makes the claim based on misunderstanding (or not), and three others say "see!" with no regard to the evidence presented. Those three walk away confident that their priors are justified. It's the way the world works. Headlines only, please.

G

He wrote: "You can find hundreds of newspaper articles of the jews claiming six million died in WWI from the 1920s."

If you mean mentioning "6 million," then sure. So I'm sure that has something to do with the figure used after the second war. But literally no one claimed 6 million dead in the 20's.

And I'm not talking about a technicality here. One guy makes the claim based on misunderstanding (or not), and three others say "see!" with no regard to the evidence presented. Those three walk away confident that their priors are justified. It's the way the world works. Headlines only, please.
Oh okay, you're right. Now if I could just have someone explain how 6 million were cremated in such a short amount of time. Every time I research that, I get some long-winded answer that sounds more convoluted and insane than any "conspiracy theory".

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
It pretty much comes down to if you think jews would really try to enact a second coming (their first?) by being slick with numbers and hoping God doesn't notice

To be fair, to the uninitiated it really is too dumb to believe

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords

The overall point is that Jews and the Anglo-American narrative of muh Holocaust is sketchy at best.