Dan Carlin just released a history podcast on the HOLOCAUST

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
, it's not right to guilt and traumatize generations of german children who had nothing to do with it.
Here’s the problem. You need to teach about that shit so X doesn’t happen again. I don’t think anyone is being shamed or guilted. The entire point is looking at it and saying this happened in our past and it should be in our past. It was wrong.

This line of thinking is very American…and its why we don’t teach about slavery or if we do not the extents of it. Because we fear it will shame or guilt people. It shouldn’t and it should be taught like the nazis or any other historical event. X happened. We shouldn’t do X again. That’s in our past.

Then of course you have the authoritarian countries which don’t teach their kids shit about the horrors they’ve inflicted. Ask the Japs what happened in Nanking and a majority will not know or defend it. Thats the result of NOT teaching your kids these issues and it’s far worse than teaching them that it happened. Guilt can be assuaged but ignorance is hard to do the same for.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Here’s the problem. You need to teach about that shit so X doesn’t happen again. I don’t think anyone is being shamed or guilted. The entire point is looking at it and saying this happened in our past and it should be in our past. It was wrong.

This line of thinking is very American…and its why we don’t teach about slavery or if we do not the extents of it. Because we fear it will shame or guilt people. It shouldn’t and it should be taught like the nazis or any other historical event. X happened. We shouldn’t do X again. That’s in our past.

Then of course you have the authoritarian countries which don’t teach their kids shit about the horrors they’ve inflicted. Ask the Japs what happened in Nanking and a majority will not know or defend it. Thats the result of NOT teaching your kids these issues and it’s far worse than teaching them that it happened. Guilt can be assuaged but ignorance is hard to do the same for.
We don’t teach or talk about slavery? What?

Dude it was a huge part of my curriculum in the early 90s and it’s been a huge part of my son’s curriculum this decade

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.

Literally reddit.

This entire post is obv wrong, but the bolded is truly a remarkable thing to read.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.

keep it up and bock is going to rape your nan king

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
We don’t teach or talk about slavery? What?

Dude it was a huge part of my curriculum in the early 90s and it’s been a huge part of my son’s curriculum this decade
What I said: “To its extent.” I obviously learned about slavery in school but I also grew up in Florida, so it was rather revisionist or obfuscating shit. What I learned in school was the South owned slaves and treated them bad (no mention of how really besides forced work), Harriet Beecher or whoever wrote Uncle Toms Cabin, Lincoln was elected, Civil War. And then nothing happened after the Civil War i guess, shit just went back to normal. Theres a lot of shit that should be taught about it thats just not.

This entire post is obv wrong, but the bolded is truly a remarkable thing to read.
2 questions:

1. Are you American and white?
2. If yes, did your family immigrate here or were they early Americans?

If yes, why the fuck would you ever feel shame or guilt for someone telling you “White people owned slaves.” When I hear that I feel nothing. Even if they wanted me to feel something I wouldn’t. My family came over here as niggers in the late 1800’s from Euro countries. I have nothing to do with slavery period. So yes, I am completely comfortable with hearing about it and not feeling an ounce of guilt.

Let me revise my bolded statement to be less general…are there some jerry curled black ladies teaching some liberal arts college class telling wypipo they SHU BE SORRY. Yeah probably. But on the base level of white teachers teaching white kids in some high school history class…come on. The responsibility is on you to not feel guilty.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
You're making me feel less crazy, but can you explain the 6 million thing now? Like how was it 6 million, that's an insanely high number.
The numbers are almost definitely inflated and I won't deny that. It's also very possible that the majority of the deaths weren't deliberate - I don't know or even really care. What irritates me are these stupid arguments that don't hold up to basic scrutiny. They reek of counter-intelligence designed to make anyone who questions the narrative look retarded.

When you point them out to the true believers they start coping and deflecting (@LingerLonger hasn't replied to me since I posted the gas mask photos) instead of saying "Okay bad argument but have you looked into x, y and z?" No we can't do that so we'll die on Retard Ridge over the fucking wooden doors.

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
“White people owned slaves.”
1000004911.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah. I know. The jew plays trickery and claims not to be white when it suits them. Like how they claim to be a religion and not a race when it suits them.

They benefitted from “whiteness” the same way the Irish and the Italians did in the 1900’s. Second class citizens, controlled some things, but always bonded with “true whites” over hating blacks.

And why did Jewish people benefit from the slave trade? They were white. If they were niggers they would be in shackles. Point disregarded.
Again, these memes and posts take the place of any real understanding or knowledge. You take them on nothing but faith that they represent the Truth. Just like the YouTube docs do for others.

A quick "fact check" of the first name showed me this as a result:

"Joseph Newberger, born June 12, 1858, was a multi-millionaire, philanthropist, and world-known outstanding cotton man. He was born in Coffeeville, Mississippi, was raised in the Catholic faith and attended the Jesuit Springhill College in Mobile Alabama."

Doesn't seem very Jewish. Maybe he converted?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Again, these memes and posts take the place of any real understanding or knowledge. You take them on nothing but faith that they represent the Truth. Just like the YouTube docs do for others.

"Joseph Newberger, born June 12, 1858, was a multi-millionaire, philanthropist, and world-known outstanding cotton man. He was born in Coffeeville, Mississippi, was raised in the Catholic faith and attended the Jesuit Springhill College in Mobile Alabama."

Not to mention it’s telling me to read this @ Amazon.com. I don’t think they host antisemetic content anymore.

Yeah. I know. The jew plays trickery and claims not to be white when it suits them. Like how they claim to be a religion and not a race when it suits them.

They benefitted from “whiteness” the same way the Irish and the Italians did in the 1900’s. Second class citizens, controlled some things, but always bonded with “true whites” over hating blacks.
There Jewish tricks change from white to non-white when it suits them? When has it suited somebody "not to be white?"

You completely missed the point of that "commentary," writing, "I know..." You don't. Again, you didn't read it yet assume some knowledge from it (made up).

G

How the nigger aren't the Irish white? That's a dumb one. I'm not a learned man, but Ireland is in europe amongst every other white country like Scotland and Wales and all of those places. You can't make the same argument for Italy (next to Africa), and Israel.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I find it disturbing that YouTube allows this raving anti semite in its partner program.
Im considered a Philo-semite over there

"Joseph Newberger" can not possibly be a crypto?...you have no clue my friend. You dont even know who/what the Jesuits are. You're like the 2005 version of me.

You will take in the shit I have to share, you wont credit me if you're a hickster, but you will take it in consciously or subconsciously. Just pay attention to my writings, you will learn a thing or two.