COVID Bullshit Thread

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
335d602b281f9d6c.jpeg

Imager

Fauci went to visit a Black dude who knew the score.

It's interesting how weak Fauci and friends are to the Black. They aren't used to pushback, even a little. Fauci's friend even admits that something is up when you're incentivized with food to get a vaccine. Good vid.

Last edited:
Switzerland have abandoned all Covid jabs & recognise natural immunity:

This guy used to be pro vax. His videos were just him reading the success rates from the trials and how covid cases had gone down in vaccinated areas, etc. Then he noticed shit didn't add up and now his videos are him interviewing people who've been injured by the vaccine and doctors who lost their licenses for refuses to take/administer it. I'm not going to look for it, but when he became anti vax he fervently apologized for promoting it. Seems like a good guy, not like those fuckers who got on TV and pushed this shit for over a year before realizing the tide was against them and begged for amnesty.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I am never ever getting another one of these shots.
Because of the sort of infusion therapy I had to treat my cancer, I have to get all my shots again
They're like flushed out of my body or some shit
I haven't talked to my oncologist but I might just balk on get my covid shots again
the cool thing is I still got my covid card from my initial shots

okay- it's not that cool of a thing

Imager

Because of the sort of infusion therapy I had to treat my cancer, I have to get all my shots again
They're like flushed out of my body or some shit
I haven't talked to my oncologist but I might just balk on get my covid shots again
the cool thing is I still got my covid card from my initial shots

okay- it's not that cool of a thing
Are you in the US? I'm curious if you turn down the covid jab again how much pushback they give you.

Imager

Alex Berenson, Jew who made being anti-COVID vaccine his grift, puts the FDA change into context:

I actually like Berenson's COVID reporting overall. However anything else he says is predictably Jewish, so be careful with him.

Alex Berenson, Jew who made being anti-COVID vaccine his grift, puts the FDA change into context:

I actually like Berenson's COVID reporting overall. However anything else he says is predictably Jewish, so be careful with him.
Hopefully this means the dam is breaking, Switzerland abandoned all shots.

I wonder if I can travel freely now, without going via weird countries