• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

COVID Bullshit Thread

G

These anti-vax memes are spread on the internet by retards. A bunch of internet retards are probably not 'the system'.

No it doesn't. That's stupid.

The thing is, it is impossible to debunk crazy, because the void will always be filled with more crazy. So all you can do is call people retarded and maybe point out a few very simple things here and there, like I did. It's like when people try to engage in a serious technical debate with flat earthers instead of simply pointing and laughing. I made a mistake and did not fully appreciate the level of crazy in play here. Pointing out that the things happened before the pandemic is of course not sufficient, since it was all pre-planned and potentially everyone was on it - and either way it just proves you are right about everything.
Quick question. I don't think the vaccine is poison, I also think it has no real efficacy for any prolonged period for anybody. I'm open to the possibility that for 3-6 months it may lower serious disease risk for the people over 75 with health conditions, but for people 50 and under I would not double my risk of problems from covid or the vaxx by adding the vaxx into your risk. It is equally science to recognize that the vaxx has a risk to young males that are at near zero covid risk and it doesn't seem to limit transmission, so reason would suggest avoid it unless you're a severely ill young man. Am I wrong? If so how. There is plenty more I can say, so don't suggest these few things are somehow not comprehensive enough. This was just a quick post.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
A 2017 study by Cleveland Clinic researchers did not find a direct link between egg consumption and blood clotting, the study authors told Reuters. Users online are sharing a headline that misrepresents these findings to say scientists are now warning that eggs are causing blood clots in thousands of people and the clots are really a COVID-19 vaccine side effect.

Posts feature screenshots of a NewsPunch story (archive.ph/jGFzW) with a headline that reads, “Scientists Warn Eggs Are Causing Thousands of People to ‘Suddenly’ Form Blood Clots” and a subheading that reads, “Scientists are now warning the public that consuming eggs could cause blood clots, strokes and heart attacks.”

“It’s certainly, absolutely, definitely, 100%, fact checked true that’s it is NOT the boosted jabbinations causing these [sudden deaths],” reads part of one Instagram post sharing the screenshot (here).

Wiki:

NewsPunch is a Los Angeles-based fake news website.[1] Originally named Your News Wire,[5][11][12] it was founded in 2014 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and his husband Sinclair Treadway.[3][6][13] In November 2018, it rebranded itself as NewsPunch.[11] Your News Wire was revived as a separate website in November 2020, and has continued publishing hoaxes similar to those in NewsPunch.[14]

CLAIM: A “Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form” is now being issued in Georgia high schools, suggesting a new phenomenon relating to the COVID-19 vaccines.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. That form has been given to families of Georgia students since 2019. A spokesperson for the high school association that published the document noted that it is distributed in accordance with state law.

You god damn retards and your bullshit thread & zero media literacy. Explain to me how you see some random news item about cardiac arrest (one of the most common causes of death) and go 'WOWZA!!! MUST BE DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE VACCINE!!!' and not be a total retard.
This country is so backwards and gay it’s hard to even know what’s real or not anymore, there are people out there earnestly trying to tell you that climate change is the reason your 30 year old cousin died from a heart attack because the average temperature of the earth has gone up 1 degree in 100 years. Compared to that the egg thing sounds far more reasonable. Its laughable that the media has such little credibility that such an outrageously fake article is so close to reality that it feels like it could be authentic. That’s more of a commentary on the despicable state of kike “journalism” than it is on the casual news consumer who might fall for a meme article like that.

If you don’t realize 90% of what you think you know about the world and your history is lies made up by Jewish sociopaths then you’re just as retarded as the retards you think are retarded

Last edited:
G

Quick question. I don't think the vaccine is poison, I also think it has no real efficacy for any prolonged period for anybody. I'm open to the possibility that for 3-6 months it may lower serious disease risk for the people over 75 with health conditions, but for people 50 and under I would not double my risk of problems from covid or the vaxx by adding the vaxx into your risk. It is equally science to recognize that the vaxx has a risk to young males that are at near zero covid risk and it doesn't seem to limit transmission, so reason would suggest avoid it unless you're a severely ill young man. Am I wrong? If so how. There is plenty more I can say, so don't suggest these few things are somehow not comprehensive enough. This was just a quick post.
[MEDIA=bitchute]7WO5d0iQ0ApV[/MEDIA]

This answers a lot. I thought tucker got the kike spike but he says he didn't.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster

This answers a lot. I thought tucker got the kike spike but he says he didn't.

I heard they were firing people from Fox for not taking it.. but Tucker has the most eyeballs of any news program on television so maybe they let the old boy slide. Hopefully that Easter island chinned faggot Hannity was forced to take all 4

G

It does piss me off that so many people immediately jump to the VAX when someone dies young as if it’s never happened before, but insurance companies have noted a surprising increase in deaths of younger people. It’s enough that some observers are wondering if they are going to pursue legal action against vaccine manufacturers. Who knows, maybe they will discover some other cause. But the timing is awful suspicious. My doctors all told me to stay away from it and told me it was fairly common course of discussion among the physicians they knew that something was going on with the vaccines.

That said, we are seeing a bunch of people jumping immediately to vaccines anytime anyone dies, the same way that Coof-hysterical people did with COVID-19.

Now that the numbers are out, we see that it could not have possibly been true that there were millions of young, healthy people dying of COVID-19.

And more importantly, that we never should’ve removed those people from the ecosystem. They should’ve been spreading the disease, catching it, getting rid of it quickly, and mutating it faster. All we did was slow the hurricane over the city. And made it worse.

I look around and I see the people who are saying the vaccines have no responsibility whatsoever for premature deaths or the people that told us COVID-19 was going to kill 375 million people, lied about children dying when statistically none of them did, and think that you can chop off a cock and make a girl.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
It does piss me off that so many people immediately jump to the VAX when someone dies young as if it’s never happened before, but insurance companies have noted a surprising increase in deaths of younger people. It’s enough that some observers are wondering if they are going to pursue legal action against vaccine manufacturers. Who knows, maybe they will discover some other cause. But the timing is awful suspicious. My doctors all told me to stay away from it and told me it was fairly common course of discussion among the physicians they knew that something was going on with the vaccines.

That said, we are seeing a bunch of people jumping immediately to vaccines anytime anyone dies, the same way that Coof-hysterical people did with COVID-19.

Now that the numbers are out, we see that it could not have possibly been true that there were millions of young, healthy people dying of COVID-19.

And more importantly, that we never should’ve removed those people from the ecosystem. They should’ve been spreading the disease, catching it, getting rid of it quickly, and mutating it faster. All we did was slow the hurricane over the city. And made it worse.

I look around and I see the people who are saying the vaccines have no responsibility whatsoever for premature deaths or the people that told us COVID-19 was going to kill 375 million people, lied about children dying when statistically none of them did, and think that you can chop off a cock and make a girl.
Get out of here with your nuanced, brainy takes. We're retards here.

G

I have some retarded Canadian FB friend who is the brother of a guy I knew through work. At the beginning of covid people in NJ I personally knew were getting sick, a few people I went to HS with died and several parents of friends died, this asshole told me it was all fake. One of my best friends was on the phone with me as they took his 40 year old neighbor out in a body bag, he told me they were crisis actors. He's retarded about 5 foot tall but his whole identity is he beat up some other midget guy and the guy hit his head and this idiot did like 5 years. He thinks it makes him smart, a bad ass, and educated. He's literally, no lie a foot and half shorter than me, his brother I know is about 5-5 a foot or so shorter than me and he looks 5-6 inches shorter and is semi-retarded married to a gook. Anyway he denied I could know so many people that got covid and others who died, now he writes every weekly about 2-3 people that the vax is killing including his 89 year old uncle who was "healthy" and died in his sleep of a stroke. I don't know anybody who died of the vax or became sick but i know it's happening to a few, but for fun despite being anti-vax I tell him it's jew propaganda to make us look retarded and his friends dying are crisis actors. It's super fun.

G

I have some retarded Canadian FB friend who is the brother of a guy I knew through work. At the beginning of covid people in NJ I personally knew were getting sick, a few people I went to HS with died and several parents of friends died, this asshole told me it was all fake. One of my best friends was on the phone with me as they took his 40 year old neighbor out in a body bag, he told me they were crisis actors. He's retarded about 5 foot tall but his whole identity is he beat up some other midget guy and the guy hit his head and this idiot did like 5 years. He thinks it makes him smart, a bad ass, and educated. He's literally, no lie a foot and half shorter than me, his brother I know is about 5-5 a foot or so shorter than me and he looks 5-6 inches shorter and is semi-retarded married to a gook. Anyway he denied I could know so many people that got covid and others who died, now he writes every weekly about 2-3 people that the vax is killing including his 89 year old uncle who was "healthy" and died in his sleep of a stroke. I don't know anybody who died of the vax or became sick but i know it's happening to a few, but for fun despite being anti-vax I tell him it's jew propaganda to make us look retarded and his friends dying are crisis actors. It's super fun.
So you know a lot of fatties

G

So you know a lot of fatties
No, two people I didn't actually know very well but from HS the chick was a fatty but only about a buck 80, but super hypochondriac professional FB victim, she dropped I thought she was faking, a crazy guy skinny, but likely 30 years of drugging. A guy who was a cop, he was fat, another thin guy, but bad genetics diabetes, his brother dropped of cancer at 44., so the coof got him. A few parents in their 70s-80s too. It was bad those first few months in NYC/North Jersey, it was 75-80% oldsters but caught a few others. The cop guy was big slob.

DigitalOldfashionedCamel-max-1mb.gif