COVID Bullshit Thread

TheNanaDook

I’ve been saying ugly people are pro mask since day 1. The title of this article proves everything and I need to do no further research.
I love how so many people have taken off the mask that the only people left wearing them are faglib men and dog ugly women. It’s like, “Hey whore, we know why you’re wearing that. Can’t play pretend anymore.”

It no-longer matters what country you're in. Are you team human, or a globalist pussy? Time for chads to unite... I documented the feds tryna do me in (I was kinda swatted), but I fought the law & I won; they're on a harassment notice & don't dare return, or pull my car over 'cus they think I'm armed - perfect situation!

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
G

Another 'died suddenly' -- brother of a celebrity.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.theblaze.com/news/jansen-panettiere-died-suddenly-cause-death[/URL]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35707592/authorities-investigating-death-unlv-football-player[/URL]

Gonna be pretty funny once mainstream media has to start reporting on the fact that the kike vax has killed a shitload of people.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Explain to me how you can be a normie and see this and not realize they're just fucking with you.

3d814c68497d1e42.png

A 2017 study by Cleveland Clinic researchers did not find a direct link between egg consumption and blood clotting, the study authors told Reuters. Users online are sharing a headline that misrepresents these findings to say scientists are now warning that eggs are causing blood clots in thousands of people and the clots are really a COVID-19 vaccine side effect.

Posts feature screenshots of a NewsPunch story (archive.ph/jGFzW) with a headline that reads, “Scientists Warn Eggs Are Causing Thousands of People to ‘Suddenly’ Form Blood Clots” and a subheading that reads, “Scientists are now warning the public that consuming eggs could cause blood clots, strokes and heart attacks.”

“It’s certainly, absolutely, definitely, 100%, fact checked true that’s it is NOT the boosted jabbinations causing these [sudden deaths],” reads part of one Instagram post sharing the screenshot (here).

Wiki:

NewsPunch is a Los Angeles-based fake news website.[1] Originally named Your News Wire,[5][11][12] it was founded in 2014 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and his husband Sinclair Treadway.[3][6][13] In November 2018, it rebranded itself as NewsPunch.[11] Your News Wire was revived as a separate website in November 2020, and has continued publishing hoaxes similar to those in NewsPunch.[14]

CLAIM: A “Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form” is now being issued in Georgia high schools, suggesting a new phenomenon relating to the COVID-19 vaccines.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. That form has been given to families of Georgia students since 2019. A spokesperson for the high school association that published the document noted that it is distributed in accordance with state law.

You god damn retards and your bullshit thread & zero media literacy. Explain to me how you see some random news item about cardiac arrest (one of the most common causes of death) and go 'WOWZA!!! MUST BE DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE VACCINE!!!' and not be a total retard.

Imager

A 2017 study by Cleveland Clinic researchers did not find a direct link between egg consumption and blood clotting, the study authors told Reuters. Users online are sharing a headline that misrepresents these findings to say scientists are now warning that eggs are causing blood clots in thousands of people and the clots are really a COVID-19 vaccine side effect.

Posts feature screenshots of a NewsPunch story (archive.ph/jGFzW) with a headline that reads, “Scientists Warn Eggs Are Causing Thousands of People to ‘Suddenly’ Form Blood Clots” and a subheading that reads, “Scientists are now warning the public that consuming eggs could cause blood clots, strokes and heart attacks.”

“It’s certainly, absolutely, definitely, 100%, fact checked true that’s it is NOT the boosted jabbinations causing these [sudden deaths],” reads part of one Instagram post sharing the screenshot (here).

Wiki:

NewsPunch is a Los Angeles-based fake news website.[1] Originally named Your News Wire,[5][11][12] it was founded in 2014 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai and his husband Sinclair Treadway.[3][6][13] In November 2018, it rebranded itself as NewsPunch.[11] Your News Wire was revived as a separate website in November 2020, and has continued publishing hoaxes similar to those in NewsPunch.[14]

CLAIM: A “Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form” is now being issued in Georgia high schools, suggesting a new phenomenon relating to the COVID-19 vaccines.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. That form has been given to families of Georgia students since 2019. A spokesperson for the high school association that published the document noted that it is distributed in accordance with state law.

You god damn retards and your bullshit thread & zero media literacy. Explain to me how you see some random news item about cardiac arrest (one of the most common causes of death) and go 'WOWZA!!! MUST BE DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE VACCINE!!!' and not be a total retard.
Explain to me how this disinformation is spread and tell me how it’s not an example of the system fucking with you.

Also, every time people like you come into threads like this and cherry pick a couple of examples of us getting things wrong (which I’m not convinced happened in this instance), it infers that we got everything else right. Like how in the kike hate thread they’ll glom onto on tiny detail being wrong instead of the entire thread being completely correct otherwise.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch

Wiki:

Fi1l7_9XEBo2ecd.jpeg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Explain to me how this disinformation is spread and tell me how it’s not an example of the system fucking with you.
These anti-vax memes are spread on the internet by retards. A bunch of internet retards are probably not 'the system'.
Also, every time people like you come into threads like this and cherry pick a couple of examples of us getting things wrong (which I’m not convinced happened in this instance), it infers that we got everything else right.
No it doesn't. That's stupid.

The thing is, it is impossible to debunk crazy, because the void will always be filled with more crazy. So all you can do is call people retarded and maybe point out a few very simple things here and there, like I did. It's like when people try to engage in a serious technical debate with flat earthers instead of simply pointing and laughing. I made a mistake and did not fully appreciate the level of crazy in play here. Pointing out that the things happened before the pandemic is of course not sufficient, since it was all pre-planned and potentially everyone was on it - and either way it just proves you are right about everything.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
These anti-vax memes are spread on the internet by retards. A bunch of internet retards are probably not 'the system'.

The thing is, it is impossible to debunk crazy, because the void will always be filled with more crazy. So all you can do is call people retarded and maybe point out a few very simple things here and there, like I did. It's like when people try to engage in a serious technical debate with flat earthers instead of simply pointing and laughing. I made a mistake and did not fully appreciate the level of crazy in play here. Pointing out that the things happened before the pandemic is of course not sufficient, since it was all pre-planned and potentially everyone was on it - and either way it just proves you are right about everything.
vaccinated-af-fatass-libtard-vaxxcuck-300x169.jpg

Imager

In other words, @RobertMewler and I got two things wrong so this entire thread is retarded.

Thanks for the clarification