COVID Bullshit Thread

G

man i'm so glad i didn't get vaxxed
A guy at work the other day told me he never caught covid until after he'd been vaxxed, now he's had it a few times but at least it's not as bad as it would have been. He's fucking old and our trade isn't known for our high intelligence though so I decided to leave it alone.

Nice guy and we shit-talk each other all day so whatever, I hope the best for him.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Screenshot_20221015_123331-1024x530.jpg

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
This whole situation has made me paranoid of anything in a needle. I don't know how true it is that occurances of SIDS went during lockdowns, which I would assume from babies not getting shots.

I know a guy who had his son recently and they were ready to call CPS on them for refusing shots and blood tests.

it's different in different states, but yeah the pieces of shit will threaten you but can't do anything about it really. No babies should be getting shots of any kind. Most states schools allow for religious and philosophical exemptions for not wanting to stick your kids with dirty needles.

"We're having a baby!"

"Great, let's cut off part of his dick, shoot him up with shit that will give him auto-immune issues/maybe kill him, spank him, and then separate him from his mom under shit lights while he should be nursing!"

Keep your kids away from these white coat wearing nigger faggot jews.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
it's different in different states, but yeah the pieces of shit will threaten you but can't do anything about it really. No babies should be getting shots of any kind. Most states schools allow for religious and philosophical exemptions for not wanting to stick your kids with dirty needles.

"We're having a baby!"

"Great, let's cut off part of his dick, shoot him up with shit that will give him auto-immune issues/maybe kill him, spank him, and then separate him from his mom under shit lights while he should be nursing!"

Keep your kids away from these white coat wearing nigger faggot jews.
I downloaded this video presentation from like 2017 about vaccines, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called to link anybody to the BitChute address. Anyway, all one has to do is look at the statistics of vaccination, and in every single case of every disease, the odds of suffering or dying from them are always lower in the unvaccinated.

Two months ago, my dad (he's had three Covid shots) took a flu shot, and days later had bronchitis. His response? "Ironic, isn't?" It takes forever to sink in with some people.

man i'm so glad i didn't get vaxxed
Me too. In January, a had a brief bout with the flu, knocked me down for three days, but it was the first time I've been legit sick in eleven years. Since then, nothing other than minor allergy issues. I don't get flu shots and I sure as shit wasn't gonna roll the dice with these freaky vaccines you have to keep "boosting" over and over.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

The author of this article knows this is not likely to be a popular thing.

The CDC immunization schedule is a guideline for states to adopt if they choose. It is not mandated nationally, according to the CDC. Some states may opt to make the Covid-19 vaccine a condition of attending public school.

“State laws establish vaccination requirements for school children,” the CDC website says. “These laws often apply not only to children attending public schools but also to those attending private schools and day care facilities.”
If this was actually the case, there would be no news here. But everyone knows that most of these states use the CDC guidelines to make their policy, just like they used the CDC guidelines as an excuse for lockdowns and mask mandates.

Alex Berenson says that this is more about lawsuits. Apparently if the CDC recommends a vaccine, parents can't sue for vaccine damages easily.

RobertMewler

NY with a rare semblance of sanity:

The New York state Supreme Court has reinstated all employees who were fired for not being vaccinated, ordering back pay and saying their rights had been violated.

The court found Monday that "being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19." New York City Mayor Eric Adams claimed earlier this year that his administration would not rehire employees who had been fired over their vaccination status.

NYC alone fired roughly 1,400 employees for being unvaccinated earlier this year after the city adopted a vaccine mandate under former Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Many of those fired were police officers and firefighters.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan